Ever wanted to learn how to toss your own Prata? You now get the chance to, under the watchful tutelage of one of Singapore’s most skilful Prata masters! You’d be surprised to find that all that kneading and tossing is extremely therapeutic as well. This is definitely one for both the kids and fans of this iconic dish!
You eventually get to taste your own creation along with a large variety of toppings to your liking so try your best to catch that toss!
Rasa Sayang Village is situated in the seaside enclave of Changi Village across the street from Changi Point Ferry Terminal and right beside the Village Hotel Changi. Started in 2017 as a fully Halal-certified coffeeshop, it has since established itself as a destination for Singaporeans looking for delicious and affordable Halal Cuisine. Rasa Sayang Village is well-known for its large variety of Halal Cuisine including Seafood Zichar, Western Food, Chicken Rice and North Indian Food.
Enjoy some of their well-known signature dishes such as Chilli Crab, Sambal Lala, Nasi Briyani, Roti Prata and Naan while immersing yourself in the strong kampong spirit of the breezy neighbourhood which provides an idyllic and delightful experience for all!
- Rasa Sayang Prata Workshop (1hr)
- 3 pieces of dough for participants to make their own prata and our chef will cook it thereafter
- 12 different toppings including sweet and savoury for participants to add into their prata
- Curry included to go along with their prata
- 1 Dessert or Drinks (choice of ice kacang / ice jelly / coffee / tea / milo)
Need To Know:
- Workshop suitable for children 4 years old & above
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
- Tour Time:
- Batch 1: 2.00PM
- Batch 2: 3.30PM
- Batch 3: 5.00PM
- Meeting Point : Rasa Sayang Village
- Address: 5 Changi Village Rd, #01-2063, (S) 500005
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before tour schedule
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the meeting point
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
Please contact us for private group booking.
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- A minimum of 2 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Rasa Sayang Village
5 Changi Village Rd, #01-2063, (S) 500005