Have you or your kids ever wondered about what it is like to spend a day in the Singapore Central Business District and what undiscovered secrets there are hidden in the area?
Join us on our Insider tour of the Raffles Place area and let our once high-flying career-professional guide take you on a journey and tell you all about what it is like to spend your working life in the area, about the allure of a high-flying career and the juicy stories of office politics.
As you stroll along, your guide will point out the incredible landmarks, statues, artworks, and stories hidden in plain sight. You get to ask questions about the stories told and learn about what it feels like to spend all your weekdays in the area!
You also get boundless insta-worthy architectural photography opportunities and finally end off your journey with an invigorating cup of local kopi and kaya-toast at one of the area’s workers’ favorite secret joints!
This is a great one if you haven’t really discovered the Singapore Central Business District before or if you would like a different viewpoint!
9.30 am Meet outside Starbucks @ One Fullerton
9.35 am Art and Architecture Trail begins
- Walk to Windows of Hope (near Fullerton Bay hotel)
- Walk along Promenade to Merlion for a short photo stop.
- Walkthrough underpass to Fullerton hotel
- Reclining Figure (OCBC )
- Progress & Advancement
- All the essentially essential
- Pencil benches
- Progress & Advancement
- Struggle for survival
- Complex Simplicity
- Tall Tree & the eye
- Singapore Soul
- Raffle’s Place Mrt façade
11:15 am Proceed to Mr. Teh Tarik for snacks (coffee/tea + toast)
11:30 am End of tour
Need to Know:
- Child rates valid from 3 - 11 years old
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: Saturday & Sunday
- Tour Time: 09.30 AM – 11.30 AM
- Meeting point: Starbucks @ One Fullerton
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point
- Wear comfortable shoes, need a lot of walking
- Bring own umbrella
- 2 hours tour of Central Business District
- English Speaking Guide
- Handmade gift (Png Kueh Fridge Magnet )
- Coffee or Tea + Toast at Mr. Teh Tarik
- Tour Guide System during the tour (transmitter and receiver)
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- Advance reservation is require
- A minimum of 6 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Please contact us for private group booking for 8 persons & above.