Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe of nature. Spectacular ad innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi – arid regions.
Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breath -taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast disappearing environment.
- Admission ticket to Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
Need To Know:
All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
Gardens by the Bay
Operating Hours (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest): Daily, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Closure Dates for Maintenance
Cloud Forest : 19 Apr / 10 May / 14 June
Flower Dome : 20 Apr / 11 May / 15 June
Child Policy :
- Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Image Credit : Gardens by the Bay / Singapore Tourism Board