This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences:
- Horse | Pony Riding Experience
- Universal Studios
- Singapore Cable Car Ride
The date selection above you have to select is for the HORSE | PONY RIDING EXPERIENCE calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operation days may vary).
HORSE | PONY RIDING EXPERIENCE
They often say that a horse is the projection of peoples dreams about themselves, strong, powerful, beautiful and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence. Also, When you are on a great horse, you have the best seat you will ever have. We can truly attest to that; riding a horse is a humbling feat, an animal as majestic as such being welcoming of you on its back opens perspectives you never knew!
If you’ve been curious about exploring riding a horse/pony after watching all the equestrian events at the Tokyo Olympics or just want to be up close to these lovely animals, then look no further!
There is no better way to get your first horse-back experience than on our horse/pony riding session.
Catch Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!
SINGAPORE CABLE CAR
Fly on the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line that make up the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network with the Cable Car Sky pass that gives access to all six cable car stations (1-round trip within the day). Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront, and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa.
- ^Horse | Pony Riding Experience (20mins)
- ^^1 Day Pass Admission to Universal Studios Singapore
- ^^^Singapore Cable Car Skypass Admission Ticket for Mount Faber and Sentosa Line (valid for same-day usage)
Need To Know:
^HORSE | PONY RIDING SESSION
- Introduction to Riding Instructor and briefing on basic safety measures
- Fitting of riding gear (Safety helmets and short riding boots are inclusive)
- Learn how to approach the horses
- Safety drill before attempting to mount their horse or pony
- Correct riding posture, how to hold the reins and the fundamentals of steering
- Learn how to dismount and engage with their horse or pony post riding
- Tuesdays-Fridays: 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- Saturdays-Sundays: 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Mondays: Closed
- Meeting Point: Level 1 of Singapore Turf Club Riding Centre (STCRC) - In front of Cheval
- Address : 1 Equestrian Walk (Off Woodlands Ave 3, (S) 737863
- Please arrive at least 10mins before start of the scheduled time
- How to Get There :
- Public transport: Alight at bus stop in front of STCRC – 925, 960, 961. Nearest MRT stations – Kranji, Marsiling
- Driving: From BKE, exit Woodlands Ave 3 on the left.
- Riding Session : No prior riding experience required / No minimum groupsize
- Safety Measures
- The minimum age for the rider is to be 8 years old.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian
- The management also reserves its rights to restrict the number of riders whose height is less than 1.30m on case-to-case basis
- For our horses' welfare and riders’ safety considerations, the acceptable weight limit for a rider is between 30kg and 75kg.
- Interested riders who are over the maximum weight limit will be reviewed by the riding instructors on a case-by-case basis.
- Visitors must have a reasonable level of fitness. Underlying health conditions should be disclosed
- Visitors must be fit enough and able to walk on both flat and undulating ground
- Dress Code
- Comfortable sleeved top (T-shirt, Polo shirt etc);
- Comfortable full-length trousers (track pants or jodhpurs, NO shorts or ¾ pants);
- Correct footwear, with socks (long/ short riding boots or shoe with a smooth sole and small heel, NO open-toed shoes, NO sandals/slippers). A stout shoe with a small heel is recommended.
- For your own safety, long hair must be tied back, with the helmet to be worn at all times during the riding lesson.
- NO dangling ear rings and/or jewelries must be worn. Riders who are assessed to be improperly attired by our instructor will not be permitted to ride.
- Rules at the Arenas
- Arrive at least 10mins before start of tour for temperature taking, SafeEntry registration and signing in. This applies to ALL riders / parents / family / visitors.
- Wear a mask at all times, except when riding.
- Social distancing of minimum 1m.
- Avoid socializing or congregating together where possible.
- Insurance S$16 for horse riding session - guests are to pay on site
^^UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE
- Opens Thursday to Sunday 12.00 PM – 7.00 PM
- Monday to Wednesday : Closed
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and to Universal Studio to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation
- You will need to book your visit on the Universal Studios Singapore website (https://sdm.rwsentosa.com)
- For the latest information on our attractions’ operating days and details, please click here.
^^^SINGAPORE CABLE CAR
- Daily 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- LAST BOARDING: 8.00 PM
- Please click on the link below for the latest operating hours and Safe Management Measure. ADVISORY ON COVID-19
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Image Credit : Universal Studios / One Faber Group