Singapore is often referred to as the crowning jewel of Southeast Asia, offering unparalleled state-of-the-art infrastructure and a spotless facade. Looking closer, however, you will be surprised to find an old colonial charm and if you dig deeper, be able to uncover some remarkable fables about the origins of a number of the landmarks dotting the city area.
We believe that there is no better way to take in the charms of these areas than by bicycle - as they say, the joy of travelling is in the journey and not just the destination.
Embark on an adventure beginning from the picturesque Marina Bay and paddle your way through the Tanjong Rhu enclave as your expert guide takes you through the little nooks no one else knows about and explains the untold stories of the area. You will pass through the architectural marvel that is the Marina Barrage and ride leisurely along the Clifford Pier area. Your guide will eventually pick up the pace as you speed down a portion of the Singapore Grand Prix F1 track.
Need To Know:
Duration: minimum 2 hours
- Availability: Daily ,5 pm
Meeting point: 462 Crawford Lane, #01-57
- Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point
Light tropical clothing is recommended, covered or sports shoes preferred, bring along umbrella, water
- Please ensure sufficient personal insurance cover during tour.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle ,child must be minimum 1.3 metre in height
- Use of Bicycle & Helmet
- Licensed guide (and storyteller)
- Bottled water
- Gratuities for guide
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Please be at Meeting Point at least 15mins before start time.
- Price based on minimum of 4 persons.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon confirmation of booking.
- Tours are non-refundable once confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates).
- No transfer provided from hotel/resident to tour assembly meeting point, unless specified.
- Maximum group size - 5 persons per group, as per Government guidelines
A MINIMUM OF 4 GUESTS IS REQUIRED FOR TOUR TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE, WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION WHETHER TO OPERATE THE TOUR.IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND