SunnyHills’ story begins in the rugged countryside of the Bagua Mountains in central Taiwan where the incredibly flavourful indigenous pineapple variety grows on the harsh red earth characteristic of the land. Native farmers toil all day under hot sun throughout the year harvesting only the best of the crop by hand.
Today, the SunnyHills tea house, a hidden gem along the Seah Street brings you the taste of these pineapples, responsibly sourced from the Bagua Mountains native farmers and presented in the best possible manner - Sunny Hills’ Pineapple Cakes are based on a recipe refined by their Master Baker over the past 50 years.
SunnyHills prides itself both on its great tasting treats as well as on its philosophy of giving back to the farms and land from which it sources its natural ingredients. This ensures that the farmers are properly incentivised to grow their crops honestly without unnatural additives and that they are fairly compensated.
Spend a relaxing afternoon taking things slow with a couple of close friends at the SunnyHills tea house along Seah Street and indulge in a tea set as the attentive staff share about the magic of Taiwanese produce.
D24 LOVE LETTER
Taste Profile: Sweet, Mild Durian smell and taste, crunchy. Selling Point: Product is crunchy and tasty, the unique D24 durian fills your mouth with a tinge of sweetness.
MUSANG KING ROULADE
Your can feel the softness of the Pandan Cake when you sink your teeth in, followed by the mixture of sweet Kaya and thick Musang Durian which engulfs your head.
PINEAPPLE CAKE WITH COLD BREW OOLONG TEA
The unique flavor comes from the semi-fermented tea-making process, not the place where tea is grown. They are made from Organic Taiwan Earth Pineapples. Only honest to goodness recipe.
- Hi-Tea Set includes:
- D24 Durian Love Letter (2 rolls)
- Musang King Roulade (1 slice)
- Pineapple Cake (1 piece)
- Hot Brewed Oolong Tea (1 cup)
Need To Know:
- Availability: Daily, except Sunday
- Operating Hours: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Blackout dates : All local Public Holidays. CNY 26Jan - 04Feb 2022
- Meeting point: SunnyHills
- Address: 3 Seah Street, (S) 188379
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the meeting point
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
Please contact us for private group booking.
- Advance booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- A minimum of 2 consolidated guests (vaccinated) is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
3 Seah Street, (S) 188379