Come into rest at Changi Cove.
Away from the busyness of the Singapore cityscape, Changi Cove offers a green and tranquil environment for guests to find time and space to rest and refuel. Designed with the retreat guest in mind, each room is fitted with a writable wall, a Nespresso machine and an en suite toilet.
The surroundings of Changi Cove also offer opportunities for guests to enjoy the beauty of nature. Guests can head to the nearby Changi Boardwalk to catch a view of the beautiful sunset on the horizon and laze on the incredibly idyllic beachfront; a hidden gem in Singapore not many know about. You would be surprised at how the Changi coast looks like the south of France! Just look at our photo!
Consider spending two nights at the Hotel and hop on a bum boat to the nearby Pulau Ubin on your second day for a day of exploration and throwback sights to an older Singapore!
- One-night stay at Standard Room
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
Need to Know:
Changi Cove is applicable for stay between Sunday to Thursday nights
Extra Bed Policy
- Not Applicable
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 1 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay Period: until 30 June 2021
- Above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons) basis
- Confirmation is subject to room / tour availability
- Full Payment upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
351 Cranwell Road (S) 509866
Image Credit : Changi Cove