Redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for our experiences!
How to redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
- Click the links below to access our approved partner's websites
- Select the date and add to cart
- Click on the redeem SingapoRediscovers Vouchers link and login to your SingPass account to choose the voucher amount to redeem
- Copy & Paste the generated voucher code on the checkout screen
Do note that bookings that use SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Private group bookings using your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are welcome! Contact us prior to redeeming your vouchers in order for us to reserve a date.
Your tour selection and date can be changed with at least 48 hours prior notice to us via telephone: + (65) 9665 6292 / 8873 6500
- Experience an incredible amounts of nostalgia with good conversation
- Listen to the melodious Peranakan patois while the tour guide tells you interesting stories
- Inhale the fragrance of bunga rampay (a potpourri of shredded pandan leaves and flower petals topped with safflower oil)
- End off with a lunch at True Blue Space
- Book this experience and find out what Pulau Ubin, known as one of the last village in Singapore has to offer
- Incredibly knowledgeable guide
- Explore the home to approximately 786 native plants, 242 birds, 201 butterflies, 89 mammals, reptiles & amphibians
- Uncover one of Singapore's richest ecosystem, Chek Jawa Wetland and be mesmerized by it's nature
- Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at the Gardens by the Bay.
- End off your walk with towering views and a couple of cocktails at the incredibly beautiful Lavo, a rooftop bar perched 57-stories above-ground on the Marina Bay Sands.
- Find out more about the distinct Hainanese population and their famous foods!
- Discover the history of how the Hainanese population first came to Singapore and visit various streets where they claim territory to today
- Explore the Hainanese traditions, culture through the stories of their daily lifestyles
- Enjoy some of their famous foods!
- Explore the hidden art and heritage of Orchard Road, a concrete paradise
- Stand an opportunity to learn a great deal on this journey with an extremely fun guide, from Orchard Road’s early years since the 20th century
- Revel in the architecture of early homes in the Emerald Hill enclave
- Embark on a historical journey and rediscover the heritage of Eurasian community
- Accompanied by one of the Eurasian Heritage Gallery’s experienced guide on this enriching experience
- Learn histories and traditions of the Eurasian communities in Singapore since the 16th centuries
- Have a delectable bento set lunch at Quentin’s Eurasian Restaurant with your friends and family