SG Clean Stay Safe
Our companies, our guides, our transportation will all abide by Singapore Tourism Board’s latest Safe Management Measures for tours.
For details information please click here for Safe Management Measures.
All coach captains, external suppliers, as well as third party suppliers are to strictly adhere to our guidelines given below. This is for the safety of all staff, and all visitors to Singapore.
Wherever possible we ensure that hotels, venues and experiences selected adhere to the SG Clean programme requirements for cleanliness and hygiene safety.
The following policy is in place for our Coach Captains, Drivers and Guides:
We have personal protection and enhanced hygiene practices in place regardless of risk level (number of COVID cases), which includes:
- Regularly washing hand and/or using hand sanitisers
- Using face masks at all times
- Wearing disposable gloves when cleaning the vehicle
- Coach captains equipped with the necessary materials: face masks, disinfectant wipes/spray/liquid, small pail, cloth, plastic bags (for waste), disposable gloves, thermometer, covered mini trash bin.
The following policy is in place for disinfecting and sanitising our vehicles:
- Focus will be on disinfecting the vehicle and removing waste thoroughly after each transfer.
- In between trips, wherever possible, windows (front passenger and driver) should be wound down for natural ventilation.
- Demarcate seats for SIC bookings. Use only window seats. Aisle seats should be left empty for more distancing.
- Transfers on Private basis: since all paxs are likely to be from same family and travelling together, seating arrangement in all vehicle types can be based on the maximum capacity that each vehicle can take based on the nature of the transfer type.
- For private transfers and tours with guide, guide will take the front seat.
Image copyright: 2020 SG Clean