Standing on the edge, 47m above ground, you look out towards the horizon. At that moment, everything stops. Nothing else matters. It's just you, the cool breeze blowing from the sea, and the bungy cord hanging between your feet.
The jumpmaster counts, "Here we go! Five... Four... Three..."
You close your eyes, take a deep breath, exhale, and open your eyes again. A thousand questions run through your head, but only one matters:
Would you take that leap towards an exhilarating, life-changing experience?
"Two... One... BUNGY!"
Social distancing made fun with Gogreen Segway Fun Ride. Hop onto Sentosa's popular fun and family friendly Segway Fun Ride at Gogreen attraction for an introductory exciting ride on the Segway Personal Transporter.
After a sun-kissed day at the beach, head over to the air-conditioned Good Old Days Food Court that is conveniently located right outside Beach Station for a delightful meal.
- ^AJ Hacket Bungy Jump admission
- ^^ 3 Course Set Dinner at Good Old Days
Need to Know :
^AJ Hackett Bungy Jump
- Guest need to make reservations before going down to attraction.
- Please email to email@example.com or call 6911 3070. –
- Operating Hours: Thursday to Mondays from 12.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- Important Info: Double Bungy jump deck with dual counter weight systems
- Main jump height 47m with 50m roof jump option
- Minimum jump weight 40kg / Max jump weight 150kg
- Minimum breaking strain of all equipment 2.2 tonnes
- Max number of jumpers 25 per hour
- Pool depth 3.5m in jump impact zone with agitation type aeration system
- Jump menu offering more than 20 different jump styles
- Moving image and still photography capture
- No age restriction as long as the participant fits the harness and meets minimum requirements.
- Under 18 years old requires written parental consent
- Rates for Bungy jump includes access to Skybridge, an e-certificate, and a lifetime membership with benefits for future visits at all AJ Hackett International location.
- A limited-edition Jumpers T-Shirt is also included for Bungy jumpers only.
- All Current terms & conditions remain in force unless otherwise stated.
^^ Good Old Days (GOLD)
Located conveniently at Sentosa's Beach Station, Good Old Days is a family-friendly restaurant with a colonial theme design. The restaurant offers affordable local Halal meals, with delectable favourites such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, Singapore Laksa and Hokkien Mee
3 - Course Dinner
Choice of Appetizer: Salad or Soup of the Day
Choice of Main: Fried Rice with Breaded Fish / Fried Rice with Baked Chicken / Singapore Laksa / Chicken Briyani / Vegetarian Fried Rice
Choice of Any 1 Drink: Soft Drink / Coffee / Tea
Operating Hours: 5.00 pm - 8:00 pm daily
- Guests ages 3-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- The above rates are subject to tours available at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to availability
- Full payment required upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for any cancellation and no shows
AJ Hackett Sentosa
30 Siloso Beach Walk #01-01, Sentosa (Opposite Bikini Bar)
Good Old Days
60 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098997 (5 minutes’ walk from Beach Station)