Ever wondered about what hidden secrets the Singapore Central Business district holds? Join us on our Insider tour of the Raffles Place area and let our once career-professional guide point out the incredible landmarks, statues, artworks, and stories hidden in plain sight. You'll get to see the Raffles Place area in a new light; it's the pride of Singapore but all we know about it are shiny statuesque skyscrapers. Not many know however that dotted around the area are numerous icons and statues with large significance to the evolution of Singapore from a sleepy fishing harbor to the behemoth it is today.
Your guide will show you 18 hidden artworks around the central business district and the stories typically untold about them. You'll get boundless insta-worthy architectural photography opportunities!
After an invigorating stroll, we take a bumboat down the historic Singapore River and you get the opportunity to take photographs of the city-skyscape from unique angles only available on-water.
End off the experience with a well-deserved sundowner cocktail at the Monti restaurant which is known for its delectable cuisine, bespoke cocktails, and amazing views.
This is a great one if you haven’t really discovered the Singapore Central Business District, or if you would like a different viewpoint despite working there!
At the end of the journey, you'll get a little gift of a fridge magnet in the shape of a "Png Kueh", a traditional snack representative of Singapore's old days and symbolizing long life, handmade by our guide!
- STB Licensed English Speaking Guide
- 1 glass of Cocktail/Mocktail at Monti
- Handmade gift (Png Kueh Fridge Magnet )
- Tour Guide System during the tour (transmitter and receiver)
Need to Know:
3.45 PM Meet at Hooters @ Clarke Quay
4.00 - 4.30 PM Bumboat ride along the Singapore River and Marina Bay
4.35 - 5.45 PM Art and Architecture trail from Raffles Place MRT to Fullerton
6.00 - 6.15 PM Photostop at Merlion Park, followed by a stroll to Monti
6.15 - 6.45 PM Sundowner Cocktail/Mocktail at Monti
Additional Information :
- Join in group
- Walking Tour
- Child rates valid from 3 - 11 years old
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: Sunday
- Tour Time: 3.45 PM – 6.45 PM (Afternoon Tour)
- Meeting point: Hooters @ Clarke Quay
- 3D River Valley Rd, #01-03 Block D, Singapore 179023
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point
- Wear comfortable shoes, need a lot of walking
- Bring own umbrella
- Advance reservation is required
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows
- A minimum of 6 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Please contact us for private group booking for 8 persons & above.
Hooters @ Clarke Quay
3D River Valley Rd, #01-03 Block D, (S) 179023