Tour price based on group of 5 persons
Goodwood Hill’s serenity belies its location just steps from busy Scotts Road. Hidden amidst the lush greenery are some of the first and finest black & white houses built initially by the colonial government for the judiciary.
In the early 1900s the Public Works Department, responsible for building the island’s infrastructure, built the first house in the estate. These gorgeous homes were built for top civil servants in the British administration, primarily the judicial branch, to entice them to come live and work in Singapore.
Note: We shall be viewing everything from the outside.
- Teutonia Club history
- Scotts Road B&Ws
- Goodwood Hill B&Ws
- Your tour will be escorted by a passionate Singapore Architecture team guide
- Audio listen sets are used so everyone can hear their guide clearly and maintain social distance
Need To Know:
- Availability: Monday to Saturday
- Tour Time: 9.00AM – 11.00AM (Morning Tour)
- 6.00PM – 8.00PM (Evening Tour)
- Tour Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting Point: Goodwood Park Hotel
- 22 Scotts Road, Goodwood Park Hotel, S (228221)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before the tour start
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point
- Wear Comfortable Footwear
- Bring Umbrella
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Meeting Point :Goodwood Park Hotel
22 Scotts Road, Goodwood Park Hotel, S (228221)
Image Credit : Jane's SG Tours