This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Singapore Cable Car
- Madame Tussauds 4-in-1 Experience
- Basic Set Meal at Good Old Days
The date selection above you have to select is for the SINGAPORE CABLE CAR calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusions (operating days may vary).
Enjoy a fun – filled day in Sentosa with of below attractions:
Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront, and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa.
Madame Tussauds - Capture your best selfie alongside wax figures of famous personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lady Gaga, and Shah Rukh Khan.
Want to meet your favorite Super Heroes? Your time is now! Marvel’s most loved Super Heroes have been brought to life.
Take a seat in the Marvel 4D cinema with high-impact special effects. We will take you closer to the action, exclusively in Singapore - the only Madame Tussauds in Asia offering you this unique experience that cannot be missed!
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the first Madame Tussauds with an actor-led show and boat ride.
Make a pit stop at Good Old Days for a meal. Located conveniently at Sentosa's Beach Station, Good Old Days is a family-friendly restaurant with a colonial theme design. The restaurant offers affordable local Halal meals, with delectable favorites such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, Singapore Laksa, and Hokkien Mee.
Price Includes :
- ^Singapore Cable Car Admission Ticket for Mount Faber and Sentosa Line (the ticket is valid for same-day usage)
- ^^Madame Tussauds 4-in-1 Experience Combo
- ^^^ 3 Course Set Meal at Good Old Days (all day dining)
Need To Know :
Note : All operating days/hours are subject to change without prior notice
^Singapore Cable Car
- Operating Hours:
- Daily 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- [LAST BOARDING: 8.00 PM]
- Operating Hours:
- Thursday to Monday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- (LAST ENTRY : 5:00 PM)
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: CLOSED
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- You will need to book your visit on the Madame Tussaud website (https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/tickets/?promocode=PREBOOK)
- Children under age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over whilst at attraction.
- Operation Hours:
- Daily 11.00 AM - 8.00 PM
- [LAST ORDER : 7.30 PM Mon-Fri / 4.30 PM Sat-Sun]
- Blackout Days :24, 25, 31 December, 1 January, 14 February
Please click on the link below for the latest operating hours and Safe Management Measure.
Good Old Days Basic Set Meal Menu:
Choice of Any 1 Main
Singapore Chicken Rice
Old School Chicken Chop
Sliced Fish Noodle Soup
Vegetarian Fried Rice (V)
Choice of Any 1 Drink
Soft Drink Coffee or Tea Sentosa Bottled Water
Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Singapore Cable Car
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road (S) 099203
Madame Tussauds Singapore
40 Imbiah Rd Sentosa (S) 099700
Good Old Days
60 Siloso Beach Walk, (S) 098997 (5 minutes’ walk from Beach Station)
Image Credit : One Faber / Madame Tussauds Singapore