This Product Listing comprises 4 separate Experiences which can be scheduled on different dates:
- Cable Car Admission Ticket
4D Adventureland Admission Ticket (Any 2 rides -standard)
- S.E.A. Admission Ticket
- GoGreen Segway Funride [800m] Admission Ticket
Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa.
Embark on an adventure at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand where four different rides bring you face-to-face with the different effects of 4D technology / Ride the simulated Haunted Mine Ride 4D/ or strap in for the Extreme Log Ride / Shoot it out in Desperados, or get into the heart of the action with Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
FUN FACT: 4D technology is actually 3D film with physical effects so you can experience elements like fog, rain, wind, and vibrations.
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. With more than 800 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath grouper, napoleon wrasse, and other gentle giants of the sea. Come face-to-face with over 200 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about these ocean predators. Sneak a peek at a moray eel in a rocky crevice or tour an underwater reef community. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
Social distancing made fun with Gogreen Segway Fun Ride. Hop onto Sentosa's popular fun and family-friendly Segway Fun Ride at Gogreen attraction for an introductory exciting ride on the Segway Personal Transporter.
- ^Cable Car Admission Ticket
- ^^4D Adventureland Admission Ticket (Any 2 rides -standard)
- ^^^S.E.A. Admission Ticket
- ^^^^GoGreen Segway Funride [800m] Admission Ticket
Need to know:
^Singapore Cable Car
Note : 22Jul-18 Aug 2021 : Revised Operating Hours: 8:45AM to 6:00PM (LAST BOARDING : 5.30PM)
- Operating Hour: Daily 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- [LAST BOARDING: 8.00 PM]
- *Includes Mount Faber and Sentosa Line (ticket is valid for same-day use)
- Operating Hours:
- Thursday to Friday: 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday to Sunday: 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Monday to Wednesday: Closed
- [LAST ADMISSION : for Any 2 rides: 5:30 PM ]
- Choice of “Any Two” show/ride at Sentosa 4D Adventureland: Journey 2 OR Extreme Log Ride OR Desperados.
- The selected timeslot will be the estimated arrival time on the chosen date of visit. Due to Covid-19 capacity limitations, a queue might be expected.
- Show and ride time is subject to change without prior notice.
- For safety, you should not have any of the following conditions before experiencing any of the 4D shows and rides. - Pregnancy / Heart and Cardiac conditions / Physical Disabilities / Back and Spinal problems / Intoxication / Motion Sickness and Vertigo
- The minimum height required for Journey 2 and Extreme Log Ride is 2ft 11.4in - The minimum height required for Desperados is 110 cm or 3ft 6in
- For July – August 2021: Saturday to Monday: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM // Tuesday to Friday: Closed
- Additional opening on 21 to 23, 28 to 30 August: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- For September 2021: Saturday to Tuesday: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM // Wednesday to Friday: Closed
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the SEA Aquarium website (https://sdm.rwsentosa.com )
^^^^GoGreen Segway Funride (800 metres)
Operating Hours: Daily, First entry 10:00 AM [LAST ENTRY : 7.00 PM]
- Reservation procedures: Due to reduced capacity, all guests are to call in at least 1 day before the date of visit to make a reservation.
- Please make the reservation by calling the following number: +6598254066 / +653526754.
- Guests who fail to make prior reservations may be denied admission even with a valid ticket.
- For Segway Fun Ride, the frequency is every 15 mins.
- Operating Hours: Daily, First entry 10:00AM and last entry 7.00 PM.
- The rider must be at least 105 cm tall to do the Segway Fun Ride
- 3 rounds/800 meters of fun ride on the Segway Personal Transporter
- Guests ages 4-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Above rates are subject to tours availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to availability
- Full payment required upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for any cancellation and no shows
Singapore Cable Car
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road (S) 099203
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island 098269
51B Imbiah Rd (S) 099708
Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure
51 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa (Opposite Bikini Bar), (S) 099001