Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa. Make a pitstop at Arbora Hilltop Dining for lunch.
The name “Arbora” is derived from the Latin word "Arbor", which refers to trees. Perched atop the lush greenery of Mount Faber Park, enjoy a meal surrounded by majestic views of the rainforest hillside.
Head over to the air-conditioned Good Old Days Food Court that is conveniently located right outside Beach Station for a delightful meal.
Madame Tussauds - Capture your best selfie alongside wax figures of famous personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lady Gaga, and Shah Rukh Khan.
Want to meet your favorite Super Heroes? Your time is now! Marvel’s most loved Super Heroes have been brought to life.
Take a seat in the Marvel 4D cinema with high-impact special effects. We will take you closer to the action, exclusively in Singapore - the only Madame Tussauds in Asia offering you this unique experience that cannot be missed!
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the first Madame Tussauds with an actor-led show and boat ride.
- ^Cable Car Mt Faber and Sentosa Line admission ticket
- ^^ Set lunch at Arbora or Good Old Days
- ^^^ Madame Tussauds 4-in1-Experience Combo
Need to know:
^ Cable Car
- Operating Hour: 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- Includes Mount Faber and Sentosa Line
- Admission ticket is valid for same day usage
- Lunch Operating Hour: 12.00 PM – 2.00 PM, Mondays to Fridays
- Advance reservation is required
^^Good Old Days
Located conveniently at Sentosa's Beach Station, Good Old Days is a family-friendly restaurant with a colonial theme design. The restaurant offers affordable local Halal meals, with delectable favorites such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, Singapore Laksa, and Hokkien Mee
2 – Course Set Menu
Choice of Main: Singapore Chicken Rice / Singapore Laksa / Ayam Penyet / Hokkien Mee / Chicken Briyani Rice/ Chicken Chop / Fish & Chips / Vegetarian Fried Rice
Dessert: Dessert of the day
Choice of Any 1 Drink: Soft Drink / Coffee / Tea / Sentosa Bottled Water
Operating Hours: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm Daily
^^^ Madame Tussaud
- Operating hour: Thursday to Monday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM ( from now till 13 June 2021, operating hours will be from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, last entry at 4:00 PM)
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the Madame Tussaud website (https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/tickets/?promocode=PREBOOK)
This ticket includes:
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Images of Singapore
- The Spirit of Singapore boat ride
- Ultimate Film Star Experience
- Guests ages 4-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- The above rates are subject to tours available at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to availability
- Full payment required upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for any cancellation and no shows
Singapore Cable Car
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road (S) 099203
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road
Good Old Days
60 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098997 (5 minutes’ walk from Beach Station)
Madame Tussaud Singapore
40 Imbiah Rd Sentosa (S) 099700