This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Singapore Cable Car
- Set Lunch at Arbora Hilltop Dining
- Madame Tussauds 4-in1-Experience Combo
The date selection above you have to select is for the SINGAPORE CABLE CAR calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operating days may vary).
Enjoy a fun – filled day in Sentosa with of below attractions:
Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa. Make a pitstop at Arbora Hilltop Dining for lunch.
The name “Arbora” is derived from the Latin word "Arbor", which refers to trees. Perched atop the lush greenery of Mount Faber Park, enjoy a meal surrounded by majestic views of the rainforest hillside.
Madame Tussauds - Capture your best selfie alongside wax figures of famous personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lady Gaga, and Shah Rukh Khan.
Want to meet your favorite Super Heroes? Your time is now! Marvel’s most loved Super Heroes have been brought to life.
Take a seat in the Marvel 4D cinema with high-impact special effects. We will take you closer to the action, exclusively in Singapore - the only Madame Tussauds in Asia offering you this unique experience that cannot be missed!
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the first Madame Tussauds with an actor-led show and boat ride.
Price Includes :
- ^Singapore Cable Car Admission Ticket for Mount Faber and Sentosa Line (valid for same-day usage)
- ^^ Set Lunch at Arbora Hilltop Dining ( 1 main course + 1 drink)
- ^^^ Madame Tussauds 4-in1-Experience Combo
Need to know:
Note : All operating days/hours are subject to change without prior notice
^Singapore Cable Car
- Operating Hours:
- Daily 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- [LAST BOARDING : 8.00 PM]
^^Arbora Hilltop Dining
- Lunch Operating Hours:
- Daily, 12.00 PM – 2.30 PM
- [LAST SEATING : 2.00 PM]
- Blackout Dates : 24,25,31 December, 01 January. 14 February
- Advance reservation is required
Please click on the link below for the latest operating hours and Safe Management Measure
- Operating Hours:
- Thursdays to Mondays from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- [LAST ENTRY : 5:00 PM]
- Tuesdays to Wednesdays: Closed
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the Madame Tussaud website (https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/tickets/?promocode=PREBOOK)
- This ticket includes:
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Images of Singapore
- The Spirit of Singapore boat ride
- Ultimate Film Star Experience
- Guests aged 4-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Full payment required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for cancellations/no shows/late arrivals
Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Singapore Cable Car & Arbora Hilltop Dining
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road (S) 099203
Madame Tussaud Singapore
40 Imbiah Rd Sentosa (S) 099700