This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Singapore Cable Car
- Set Lunch at Arbora Hilltop Dining
The date selection above you have to select is for the SINGAPORE CABLE CAR calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operating days may vary).
Enjoy a fun – filled day in Sentosa with of below attractions:
Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront, and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa.
Make a pit stop at Arbora Hilltop Dining for lunch. The name “Arbora” is derived from the Latin word "Arbor", which refers to trees. Perched atop the lush greenery of Mount Faber Park, enjoy a meal surrounded by majestic views of the rainforest hillside
Embark on an adventure at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand where four different rides bring you face-to-face with the different effects of 4D technology / Ride the simulated Haunted Mine Ride 4D/ or strap in for the Extreme Log Ride / Shoot it out in Desperados, or get into the heart of the action with Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
FUN FACT: 4D technology is actually 3D film with physical effects so you can experience elements like fog, rain, wind, and vibrations.
- ^Singapore Cable Car Admission Ticket for Mount Faber and Sentosa Line (the ticket is valid for same-day usage)
- ^^ Set Lunch at Arbora Hilltop Dining (1 main course + 1 drink)
- ^^^^ Sentosa 4D Adventureland admission ticket (Any two rides-standard)
Need To Know:
Note : All operating days/hours are subject to change without prior notice^^Singapore Cable Car
- Operating Hours:
- Daily 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- [LAST BOADING : 8.00 PM]
^^Arbora Hilltop Dining
- Lunch Operating Hours:
- Daily 12.00 PM – 2.30 PM
- [LAST SEATING : 2.00 PM]
- Blackout dates : 24,25,31 December, 01 January. 14 February
- Advance reservation is required
Please click on the link below for the latest operating hours and Safe Management Measure.
^^ Sentosa 4D Adventureland – Any two (2) rides
- Operating Hours:
- Thursday to Friday: 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday to Sunday: 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Monday to Wednesday : Closed
- [LAST ADMISSION for Any 2 rides: 5:30 PM ]
- Choice of “Any Two” show/ride at Sentosa 4D Adventureland: Journey 2 OR Extreme Log Ride OR Desperados.
- The selected timeslot will be the estimated arrival time on the chosen date of visit. Due to Covid-19 capacity limitations, a queue might be expected.
- Show and ride time is subject to change without prior notice.
- For safety, you should not have any of the following conditions before experiencing any of the 4D shows and rides. - Pregnancy / Heart and Cardiac conditions / Physical Disabilities / Back and Spinal problems / Intoxication / Motion Sickness and Vertigo
- The minimum height required for Journey 2 and Extreme Log Ride is 2ft 11.4in
- The minimum height required for Desperados is 110 cm or 3ft 6in
- Guests aged 4-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for any cancellations/no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Singapore Cable Car & Arbora Hilltop Dining
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road (S) 099203
51B Imbiah Rd (S) 099708