This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Singapore Cable Car Ride
- Set Lunch at Arbora Hillop Dining
- Luge & Skyride
The date selection above you have to select is for the SINGAPORE CABLE CAR calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operating days may vary).
Enjoy a fun – filled day in Sentosa with of below attractions:
Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront, and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa.
Make a pit stop at Arbora Hilltop Dining for lunch. The name “Arbora” is derived from the Latin word "Arbor", which refers to trees. Perched atop the lush greenery of Mount Faber Park, enjoy a meal surrounded by majestic views of the rainforest hillside.
Skyline Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on a purpose-built track. Thrill-seekers can navigate the Jungle trail or challenge themselves on the Dragon trail - then try one of our two brand new Luge tracks - Kupu Kupu (638m) and Expedition (358m) that twist and turn through the mystical forest. Enjoy 2.6 kilometers of fun with your loved ones and feel the cool wind in your hair as you zoom down the tracks.
- ^Singapore Cable Car Admission Ticket for Mount Faber and Sentosa Line (valid for same-day usage)
- ^^ Set Lunch at Arbora Hilltop Dining (1 main course + 1 drink)
- ^^^ 2 Rounds of Luge & Skyride Admission ticket
Need to know:
Note : All operating days/hours are subject to change without prior notice
^Singapore Cable Car
- Operating Hours:
- Daily 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- [LAST BOARDING : 8.00 PM]
^^Arbora Hilltop Dining
- Lunch Operating Hours:
- Daily, 12.00 PM – 2.30 PM
- [LAST SEATING: 2.00 PM]
- Blackout Dates : 24,25,31 December, 01 January. 14 February
- Advance reservation is required
Please click on the link below for the latest operating hours and Safe Management Measure.
^^^ Luge & Skyride
- Operating Hours:
- Saturday – Monday 11.00 AM – 7.30 PM
- [LAST ENTRY : 6.30 PM]
- Tuesdays – Fridays : Closed
- Minimum height 85cm to ride with an adult.
- Minimum height 135cm to ride alone.
- Must be 6 years of age and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone. Children under the age of 6 years or under the minimum height of 110cm can ride in tandem with a responsible adult, there will be a child doubling ticket that can be purchased on-site.
- Admission ticket is valid for same-day usage
- Please visit https://www.skylineluge.com/en/sentosa/3rd-party-bookings/ prior to your visit to book a slot to ensure you are able to enter the attraction.
Guests aged 4-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions and restaurant.
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Full payment required upon booking
- No refunds for any cancellation and no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Singapore Cable Car / Arbora Hilltop Dining
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road (S) 099203
45 Siloso Beach Walk Sentosa, Singapore
Image Credit : One Faber Group / Skyline Luge / Sentosa / Singapore Tourism Board