This Product Listing comprises 2 separate Experiences:
- Dolphin Discovery Experience @ Dolphin Island™ (Mon/Thu/Fri)
Set Lunch at Hard Rock Café Sentosa (Mon/Thu/Fri)
The date selection above you have to select is for the DOLPHIN DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operation days may vary).
Enjoy a fun-filled day at Resorts World Sentosa with of below attractions:
Get closer with our fascinating dolphins in a waist-deep lagoon! Meet and greet our inquisitive Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins and experience their playful nature as you learn more about them. This fun and interactive programme is one of Dolphin Island’s most popular.
Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa offers a world-famous American menu mixed with regional favorites that is sure to satisfy your appetite. Each dish is stamped with the personality of the creative genius in charge of the kitchen, and we use only US Choice & Certified Australian Angus Beef for our burgers and steaks, ensuring great taste in every bite
- ^Dolphin Discovery Experience @ Dolphin Island™ Admission Ticket. Excludes admission to Adventure Cove Waterpark™
- ^^3 Course Set Lunch (Weekday ie Monday-Friday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa PLUS free HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
Need To Know:
Note: All operating days/hours are subject to change without prior notice
^DOLPHIN DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE @ DOLPHIN ISLAND™
- Operating Hours:
- Only applicable on Monday / Thursday / Friday
- Admission Ticket - includes admission to Adventure Cove Waterpark™. During Adventure Cove Waterpark™ which is open only on above mentioned days
- For the latest Attractions' Operating Hours and Dates, please refer to the website | Dolphin Island™ for details on your chosen day of visit. Do note that attraction operation hours are subject to change
- Time slots : 10.00 AM, 11.00 AM, 3.00 PM, 4.00 PM. (Advance reservation is required. Strictly subject to availability)
- Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at Guest Services (At the entrance of Adventure Cove Waterpark)
- Duration: Approximately 60 minutes (including a 30-minute pool experience)
- Children must be 4 years old to participate and if below the height of 110cm must be carried by an adult during the interaction. Children in the arms of an adult will be kept at 1 child to 1 adult.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant. (21 years old and above, maximum accompanying ratio is 3 children to 1 adult)
- Suitable for non-swimmers.
- Terms and Conditions
- Programme can accommodate up to 10 participants, with a maximum of 5 participants from the same group.
- Guests are required to bring their own swimsuit and towel to participate in the programme.
- Guests are recommended to bring an additional mask in the event of unforeseen weather or splashing.
- A parent or guardian (21 years old and above) must be present to authorise participation for all programme participants who are below 21 years old.
- Children below 12 years old who have met the height requirement must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant at a ratio no greater than 1A : 3C; children who have not met the height requirment of 110cm must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1A:1C.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in their bags and other loose items, such as jewellery and other accessories (watches, rings, earrings, sunglasses, etc).
- Photography and videography will not be allowed. An official photographer will be available onsite to capture the experience. Separate fees will apply for purchase of photographs.
- All programmes are weather permitting and subject to change.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed within Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island.
- Visitor Information:
Safe Management Measures at Adventure Cove Waterpark
The health, safety and well-being of Resorts World Sentosa guests have always been the integrated resort’s top priority. Resorts World Sentosa’s attractions are certified SG Clean. All its attractions have implemented Safe Management Measures including frequent cleaning and disinfection at all high touch points. For capacity control, guests with open dated tickets are required to make a reservation for their preferred date of visit. Dine-in guests will need to show proof of vaccination status. Visit Covid19 Updates - Resorts World Sentosa (rwsentosa.com) for the latest updates.
^^HARD ROCK CAFE, SENTOSA
- Available for late lunch dining - between 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM, except for Public Holidays & Eves of Public Holidays
- Limited Edition HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
- Advance reservation is required for Set Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attraction and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, (S) 098269
Hard Rock Café, Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, The Forum #01-209, Sentosa Island (S) 098138