As the famed British writer concisely puts it, the "Raffles stands for all the fables of the exotic East". Such has been the hotel’s reputation over the years that famous figures as varied as Rudyard Kipling Marlon Brando, Michael Jackson, Karl Lagerfeld, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have stayed here. Just as a life not examined is not worth living, so too is passing through Singapore or living here unexciting without having once patronized the Raffles' grounds.
Opened in 1887, Raffles Singapore is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world. It has reopened recently after an extensive renovation that started two and a half years ago. Its classic colonial architecture has been perfectly preserved and provides a stark but lively contrast against its modern-skyscraper neighbors.
Intricately woven into the hotel are lush tropical gardens. Occupying more than a quarter of the entire estate, they provide soothing contrast to the urban hustle and bustle. It is not uncommon to hear the delightful melodies of singing birds beyond the verandahs and the rustle of palm leaves in the breeze. Come explore the legendary Raffles service as you enjoy newly opened bars, restaurants, and boutiques whilst exploring graceful courtyards and relaxing in cozy social spaces.
An experience to be remembered for a lifetime.
This package includes breakfasts, and a festival tea set at Sunny Hills^
- One - night stay at Courtyard Suite Room for 2 persons
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- ^Tea Experience at SunnyHills for 2 persons
- Origin Journeys' Hainanese Heritage Tour
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
SunnyHills’ story begins in the rugged countryside of the Bagua Mountain in central Taiwan where the incredibly flavourful indigenous pineapple variety grows on the harsh red earth characteristic of the land. Native farmers toil all day under the hot sun throughout the year harvesting only the best of the crop by hand.
Today, the SunnyHills tea house, a hidden gem along the Seah Street brings you the taste of these pineapples, responsibly sourced from the Bagua Mountain native farmers and presented in the best possible manner - SunnyHills’ Pineapple Cakes is based on a recipe refined by their Master Baker over the past 50 years.
SunnyHills prides itself both on its great-tasting treats as well as on its philosophy of giving back to the farms and land from which it sources its natural ingredients. This ensures that the farmers are properly incentivized to grow their crops honestly without unnatural additives and that they are fairly compensated.
Spend a relaxing afternoon taking things slow with a couple of close friends at the Sunny Hills tea house along with the Raffles Singapore courtyard and indulge in a tea set as the attentive staff share about the magic of Taiwanese produce:
- D24 Durian Love Letter (2 rolls)
- Musang King Roulade (1 slice)
- Pineapple Cake (1 piece)
- Cold Brewed Oolong Tea (1 cup)
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available at an additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay Period: until 30 December 2021
- The above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons) basis
- Confirmation is subject to room/tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within the staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- Full payment upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
- ^Advance reservation is required for Tea Experience at Sunny Hills
1 Beach Road (S) 189673
3 Seah St, Singapore 188379
Operating Hours: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM