Go on a Singapoliday and enjoy our open breezy decks for a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 masts traditionally rigged tall ship.
Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca.
You will even get to learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail onboard our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
Need to know:
- Duration: 1.5 hour
- Availability: Friday to Sunday
- Meeting point: 8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point
- Gratuities for guide
Child Policy :
- Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows or late arrivals.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Tours are non-refundable once confirmed
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates
- ^ Advance reservation is required for Royal Albatross
A MINIMUM OF 2 GUESTS IS REQUIRED FOR TOUR TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE, WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION WHETHER TO OPERATE THE TOUR. IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND
8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269
Image credit: Tall Ship Adventures / Singapore Tourism Board