Escape from the hustle and bustle of our busy little city to the largest and most idyllic offshore islands located in the southern waters of Singapore! These little islands are sure to spark wonder and ease that longing for clear blue skies, sandy beaches, and that island life!
On this journey, you'll island-hop on a comfortable ferry boat and have the time to laze around each of the following islands:
ST JOHN’S ISLAND
St John’s Island was once a quarantine center for infectious diseases and later a drug rehabilitation center was transformed in 1975. The island was given a new lease of life, as an oasis where travelers enjoy swimming lagoons, beaches, picnic grounds, trekking routes, and more.
The island is definitely home to some of Singapore’s most picturesque beaches, along with an incredible array of wildlife – much of which cannot be found on the mainland.
You will leave Lazarus Island with more than a few beach photos. This is definitely our favorite on the list and is a great destination for an idyllic beach escapade.
Think lounging on white sandy shores and dipping your toes in clear turquoise waters. Remember to pack your towels, water, and sunscreen though, as the Lazarus Island tropical paradise experience comes without convenience stores.
Kusu Island is steeped in local folklore. A version of the legend surrounding this island states that a giant tortoise transformed into an island to save a number of shipwrecked men.
Come explore this wonder and decide for yourself if that myth holds true. Aside from that wondrous story, Kusu island offers a good dash of nature, a tortoise sanctuary, and great sights.
- 8hr Guided Tour - Visit 3 islands (St John’s – Lazarus - Kusu)
- Curated tour with guided commentaries
- STB Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
- Ferry tickets in between islands
- ^Picnic Snack Bag
- Tour Guide System during the tour (transmitter and receiver)
*Timing applicable for Weekday/Friday departures
8:20 AM / *9:20 AM – Meet at Marina South Pier MRT Station Exit B (Road Level)
8:25 AM / *9:25 AM – Guide will brief group and distribute picnic food pack
8:45 AM / *9:45 PM – Board the ferry
9:00 AM / *10:00 AM – Ferry departs the main island
9:30 AM / *10:30 AM – Arrive at St John’s Island
9.35 AM / *10.35 AM – Explore intertidal flora and fauna, political / drug detention site around the island
10:40 AM / *11: 35 AM – Explore the different beaches, angler fishing spots, and snorkeling activity while walking across the bridge to Lazarus Island
11:10 AM / *12:50 PM – Picnic lunch at Lazarus Island beach cove
12:45 PM/ *2:00 PM – Proceed for bath/shower (expect long queue on weekends)
1:15 PM / *2:30 PM - Meet at the ferry point (expect long queue on weekends)
1:30 PM / *2:45 PM – Depart from St John’s Island to Kusu Island
1:50 PM / *3:05 PM – Arrive at Kusu, tour around the island with the guide
2:20 PM – Free time to explore the island on own
3:15 PM / *3:45 PM – Meet at the ferry station
3:30 PM / *4:00 PM – Depart from Kusu Island to Marina South Pier
4:30 PM - Arrive at Singapore main island
Need to Know:
- Join in Group
- ^Picnic Snack Bag includes sandwiches, bun, oat biscuits, chips, 1x 500ml bottled water, coconut water
- Child rates valid from 3 - 11 years old
- Duration: 8 hours (weekends)
- Fridays: 9:20 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturdays & Sundays / 8:20 AM to 4:30 PM
- Meeting point: Marina South Pier MRT Station Exit B (Road Level)
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- What to wear : Comfortable clothes, Bermudas, slip-on
- What to bring : own umbrella (for hot/wet weather), hat, sunscreen, UV cream insect repellents, towel, shampoo, swimming attire, fishing rod/lure, snorkeling gear, picnic mat or groundsheet
- Bring extra drinking water and own lunch meal as there are no provision shops at the islands
- Bicycle rental is available at SGD 30 for the whole day. The hourly rate is SGD 10 per hour (applicable on weekends only)
- Food and Beverages
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the meeting point
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
Please contact us for private group booking.
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no-shows or late arrivals
- A minimum of 6 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Marina South Pier MRT Station Exit B (Road Level)