The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is a jewel-like addition to the sparkling Marina Bay waterfront, with breathtaking architecture and stunning interiors that combine modernity and heritage. Completely built over water, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore sits on prime waterfront location in the Central Business District and arts and cultural precinct. The 100-room hotel offers luxurious hospitality and exquisite service featuring spectacular 360-degree views of the Marina Bay and Singapore skyline. Step into a world of chic sophistication where The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore will set the tone for an indulgent lifestyle experience.
The SG Clean Hotel ensures your safety during your stay, the hotel has implemented measures such as mandatory temperature taking & completion of health declaration forms, touch-free hand sanitiser dispensers at all entrances, usage of latest highest grade cleaning technologies, interactive Tapendium digital concierge and certified SG Clean by Singapore National Environment Agency are some highlights to ensure that you can experience an elevated level of protection during your stay.
Sing Swee Kee’s incredibly engaging team takes you through the intricate steps in designing your own Chicken Rice ~Sushi ~ Cake and along the way you might learn a secret or two about how to prepare each ingredient that comes together in that hearty meal we all so love.
End of your experience with delicious sides prepared by the chef to accompany your own creation - you better put some effort into preparing your own meal!
Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe of nature. Spectacular ad innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi – arid regions.
Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breath -taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast disappearing environment.
- One-night stay at Deluxe room on twin share basis
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- ^ Chicken Rice workshop for 2 Persons OR
- ^^ Gardens by the Admission ticket to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest for 2 persons
Value Add On:
- Late check-out till 2:00 PM ( Mondays to Wednesday, subject to availability)
- S$ 100 F& B credit
- Swimming Pool
- Origin Journeys' Hainanese Heritage Tour
Need To Know:
^Sing Swee Kee Chicken Rice Workshop
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Availability: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Time: Batch 1 : 11.00 AM – 12.30 PM
- Batch 2 : 2.30 PM – 4.00 PM
- Batch 3 : 4.30 PM – 6.00 PM
- Meeting point: Sing Swee Kee Restaurant
- Address: 34-35 Seah Street, Singapore 188391
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point
- Sing Swee Kee’s Chef or Restaurant’s Manager to share briefly the story of Seah Street and Hainanese influence
- Chicken Rice Workshop
- A set of chicken rice include a cake, spring roll, pipa tofu, and xiao bai chye + a cup of barley drinks
- S$5.00 off for purchase of minimum S$30.00 (not valid with other discounts)
- Minimum 2 persons
^^Gardens by the Bay:
- Operating Hours (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest): Daily, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Closure Dates for Maintenance:
Cloud Forest: 16 Aug / 06 Sep / 4 Oct / 22 Nov / 13 Dec 2021
Flower Dome: 17 Aug / 07 Sep / 5 Oct / 23 Nov / 14 Dec 2021
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit to the Gardens by the Bay website (click here).
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available at an additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay period: until 18 November 2021
- The above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons)
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to room/tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within the staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- confirmation, unless stated otherwise
- Full Payment Upon Booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
The Fullerton Bay Hotel
80 Collyer Quay (S) 049326
Sing Swee Kee Restaurant
34-35 Seah Street, Singapore 188391
Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive (S) 018953
Image credit: Fullerton Bay Hotel/ Sing Swee Kee Restaurant /Gardens by the Bay/ Singapore Tourism Board