Flower Dome - Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe of nature. Spectacular and innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid regions.
Replicating the cool and dry Mediterranean climate, Flower Dome showcases exotic plants from five continents which are displayed in nine different Gardens. Wander amongst thousand-year-old olive trees and unusual Baobabs as you take in sights of the Flower Field Display
Cloud Forest - Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breath-taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment.
Explore the tropical highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from the cool-moist Tropical Montane region. Be amazed as you encounter our breath-taking indoor waterfall at 30 metres and descend through the surreal mist-filled Cloud Walk and Treetop Walk.
Have the option of a well-deserved Singapore Sling at the Raffles Courtyard. The Singapore Sling, widely regarded as the national drink, was first created in 1915 by Raffles bartender Ngiam Tong Boon. Primarily a gin-based cocktail, the Singapore Sling also contains pineapple juice, lime juice, curaçao and Bénédictine. Giving it the pretty pink hue are grenadine and cherry liqueur. Bartender Ngiam deliberately chose to give the cocktail this rosy colour.
Need To Know:
Date selection above are indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the Gardens by the Bay website (click here).
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point
- ^Admission Ticket to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- ^One glass each of Singapore Sling Cocktail @ Raffles Courtyard
Child Policy :
- Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows or late arrivals.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- ^All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting the 2 domes at Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation
Gardens By The Bay
18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
Operating Hours: Tuesday to Sunday & Public Holiday from 9.00 AM to 8:00 PM
Closure Dates for Maintenance
Cloud Forest: 14 Dec / 11 Jan/22 Feb / 22 Mar /19 Apr/10 May/14 Jun
Flower Dome: 15 Dec / 12 Jan/23 Feb / 23 Mar /20 Apr/11 May/15 Jun
Singapore Sling Cocktail at Raffles Courtyard
Raffles Hotel - 1 Beach Rd, Singapore 189673
Image Credit: Gardens By The Bay & Raffles Courtyard