This Product Listing comprises 2 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Gardens by the Bay
- Take-Away Sing Swee Kee Chicken Set
The date selection above you have to select is for the GARDENS BY THE BAY calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operating days may vary).
Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe of nature. Spectacular ad innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi – arid regions.
Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breath -taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast disappearing environment.
SING SWEE KEE RSTAURANT
Sing Swee Kee was founded in 2001. As its popularity grew among locals and foreign visitors, Sing Swee Kee expanded its premises into a full-service restaurant, retaining its roots in Seah Street, directly opposite the iconic Raffles Hotel.
While its menu has expanded over time, its tender, juicy Hainanese blanched chicken, paired with fragrant Chicken Rice along with chilli sauce and green ginger puree based on secret home recipes formulated and mastered by their Hainanese pioneers are the mainstays that keep loyal locals and overseas customers flocking back to the restaurant.
- ^Admission Tickets to Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome) for 2 adults & 2 children
- ^^Sing Swee Kee Hainanese Half Chicken - Choice of White or Roasted + 1 bottle of Sing Swee Kee Signature Homemade Chill Sauce Take-away set
Need To Know:
^Gardens by the Bay
- Operating Hours : (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest): Daily, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- [LAST ADMISSION : 08.30 PM]
- Closure Dates for Maintenance:
- Cloud Forest: 13 Sep / 4 Oct / 22 Nov / 13 Dec 2021
- Flower Dome: 14 Sep / 5 Oct / 23 Nov / 14 Dec 2021
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date.
- You will need to book your visit to the Gardens by the Bay website (click here).
^^Sing Swee Kee Take-Away Set
- Collection Point : Sing Swee Kee Restaurant
- Collection Time : Daily 11.00 AM - 8.00 PM
- Advance reservation is required ( and preferred collection time upon booking)
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attraction and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per bundle basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Gardens By The Bay
18 Marina Gardens Dr, (S) 018953
Sing Swee Kee Restaurant
34-35 Seah Street, Singapore 188391