This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- GoGreen Segway [500m] Funride
- 4D Adventureland OR Madame Tussauds 4-in-1 Experience
- 3-Course Set Dinner at Good Old Days
The date selection above you have to select is for the GOGREEN SEGWAY calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusions (operating days may vary).
Enjoy a fun – filled day in Sentosa with of below attractions:
Social distancing made fun with Gogreen Segway Fun Ride. Hop onto Sentosa's popular fun and family-friendly Segway Fun Ride at Gogreen attraction for an introductory exciting ride on the Segway Personal Transporter.
Embark on an adventure at Sentosa 4D AdventureLand where four different rides bring you face-to-face with the different effects of 4D technology / Ride the simulated Haunted Mine Ride 4D/ or strap in for the Extreme Log Ride / Shoot it out in Desperados, or get into the heart of the action with Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
FUN FACT: 4D technology is actually 3D film with physical effects so you can experience elements like fog, rain, wind, and vibrations.
Madam Tussauds - Capture your best selfie alongside wax figures of famous personalities like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lady Gaga and Shah Rukh Khan.
Want to meet your favourite Super Heroes? Your time is now! Marvel’s most loved Super Heroes have been brought to life.
Take a seat in the Marvel 4D cinema with high impact special effects. We will take you closer to the action, exclusively in Singapore - the only Madame Tussauds in Asia offering you this unique experience that cannot be missed!
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the first Madame Tussauds with an actor-led show and boat ride.
After a sun-kissed day at the beach, head over to the air-conditioned Good Old Days Food Court for a delightful meal. Located conveniently at Sentosa's Beach Station, Good Old Days is a family-friendly restaurant with a colonial theme design. The restaurant offers affordable local Halal meals, with delectable favourites such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, Singapore Laksa and Hokkien Mee
- ^GoGreen Segway [500m] Funride
- ^^4D Adventureland OR 4-in-1 Madame Tussauds Admission Ticket
- ^^^3-Course Set Dinner at Good Old Days
Need To Know:
^GoGreen Segway Funride (500 metres)
- Operating Hours:
- Daily, FIRST ENTRY 10:00 AM
- LAST ENTRY: 7.00 PM
- Reservation procedures: Due to reduced capacity, all guests are to call in at least 1 day before date of visit to make a reservation. Please make the reservation by calling the following number: +6598254066 / +653526754. - Guests who fail to make prior reservation may be denied admission even with a valid ticket.
- For Segway Fun Ride and Bicycle Rental, frequency is every 15 mins. First entry 10am and last entry 7pm.
- Rider must be at least 105 cm tall to do the Segway Fun Ride
- 2 rounds/500 metres of fun ride on the Segway Personal Transporter
^^ Sentosa 4D Adventureland – Any two (2) rides
- Operating Hours:
- Thursday to Friday: 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday to Sunday: 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Monday to Wednesday : Closed
- [LAST ADMISSION for Any 2 rides: 5:30 PM ]
- Choice of “Any Two” show/ride at Sentosa 4D Adventureland: Journey 2 OR Extreme Log Ride OR Desperados.
- The selected timeslot will be the estimated arrival time on the chosen date of visit. Due to Covid-19 capacity limitations, a queue might be expected.
- Show and ride time is subject to change without prior notice.
- For safety, you should not have any of the following conditions before experiencing any of the 4D shows and rides. - Pregnancy / Heart and Cardiac conditions / Physical Disabilities / Back and Spinal problems / Intoxication / Motion Sickness and Vertigo
- The minimum height required for Journey 2 and Extreme Log Ride is 2ft 11.4in
- The minimum height required for Desperados is 110 cm or 3ft 6in
- Operating Hours:
- Thursday to Monday from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- (LAST ENTRY: 5:00 PM)
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays: CLOSED
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the Madame Tussauds website (https://www.madametussauds.com/singapore/tickets/?promocode=PREBOOK)
- This ticket includes:
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Images of Singapore
- The Spirit of Singapore boat ride
- Ultimate Film Star Experience
^^^ Good Old Days (GOLD), Level 2
- Operation Hours:
- Daily 11.00 AM - 8.00 PM
- [LAST ORDER : 7.30 PM Mon-Fri / 4.30 PM Sat-Sun]
- Blackout Days :24, 25, 31 December, 1 January, 14 February
Please click on the link below for the latest operating hours and Safe Management Measure.
Good Old Days 3-Course Set Meal Menu:
Choice of 1 Appetizer
Salad of the Day
Soup of the Day
Choice of 1 Main
Fried Rice with Breaded Fish
Fried Rice with Baked Chicken
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Dessert of the Day
Choice of 1 Beverage
Soft Drink or Coffee or Tea
- Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
GoGreen Segway Station
51 Siloso Beach Walk #01-01, Sentosa (Opposite Bikini Bar)
51B Imbiah Rd (S) 099708
Madame Tussauds Singapore
40 Imbiah Rd Sentosa (S) 099700
Good Old Days
60 Siloso Beach Walk, (S) 098997 (5 minutes’ walk from Beach Station)