This Product Listing comprises 2 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Horse | Pony Riding Experience
- Sentosa FUN PASS™ [90 tokens]
The date selection above you have to select is for the HORSE | PONY RIDING EXPERIENCE calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operation days may vary).
HORSE | PONY RIDING EXPERIENCE
Horses are often referred to as projections of people's dreams of themselves, strong, powerful, and beautiful, that are able to provide escape from the mundane existence we lead. Also, you will never have a better seat than on a great horse. We can truly attest to that; riding a horse is a humbling feat, an animal as majestic as such being welcoming of you on its back opens perspectives you never knew!
If you’ve been curious about exploring riding a horse/pony after watching all the equestrian events at the Tokyo Olympics or just want to be up close with these lovely animals, then look no further!
There is no better way to gain your first horse-back experience than on our horse/pony riding session.
SENTOSA FUN PASS™
A one-stop ticket to over 70 attractions, F&B & souvenirs to choose from. Save up to 55% with this one stop ticket to over 70 activities & experiences. The MORE you play, the more you SAVE!
With the Sentosa FUN PASS™, you can make the most out of your trip to Sentosa. Simply purchase a pass and visit the attractions of your choice. Whether you’re one for thrills and spills, or activities and adventures for the whole family, there’s plenty of fun for everyone.
- ^Horse | Pony Riding Experience (20mins)
- ^^Sentosa FUN PASS™ [90 tokens]
Need To Know:
^Horse | Pony Riding Session
- Introduction to Riding Instructor and briefing on basic safety measures
- Fitting of riding gear (Safety helmets and short riding boots are inclusive)
- Learn how to approach the horses
- Safety drill before attempting to mount their horse or pony
- Correct riding posture, how to hold the reins and the fundamentals of steering
- Learn how to dismount and engage with their horse or pony post riding
- Tuesdays-Fridays: 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
- Saturdays-Sundays: 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Mondays: Closed
- Meeting Point: Level 1 of Singapore Turf Club Riding Centre (STCRC) - In front of Cheval
- Address : 1 Equestrian Walk (Off Woodlands Ave 3, (S) 737863
- Please arrive at least 10mins before start of the scheduled time
- How to Get There :
- Public transport: Alight at bus stop in front of STCRC – 925, 960, 961. Nearest MRT stations – Kranji, Marsiling
- Driving: From BKE, exit Woodlands Ave 3 on the left.
- Riding session : No prior riding experience required / No minimum groupsize
- Safety Measures
- The minimum age for the rider is to be 6 years old.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 parent/guardian
- The management also reserves its rights to restrict the number of riders whose height is less than 1.30m on case-to-case basis
- For our horses' welfare and riders’ safety considerations, the acceptable weight limit for a rider is between 30kg and 75kg.
- Interested riders who are over the maximum weight limit will be reviewed by the riding instructors on a case-by-case basis.
- Visitors must have a reasonable level of fitness. Underlying health conditions should be disclosed
- Visitors must be fit enough and able to walk on both flat and undulating ground
- Dress Code
- Comfortable sleeved top (T-shirt, Polo shirt etc);
- Comfortable full-length trousers (track pants or jodhpurs, NO shorts or ¾ pants);
- Correct footwear, with socks (long/ short riding boots or shoe with a smooth sole and small heel, NO open-toed shoes, NO sandals/slippers). A stout shoe with a small heel is recommended.
- For your own safety, long hair must be tied back, with the helmet to be worn at all times during the riding lesson.
- NO dangling earrings and/or jewelry must be worn. Riders who are assessed to be improperly attired by our instructor will not be permitted to ride.
- Rules at the Arenas
- Arrive at least 10mins before the start of the tour for temperature taking, SafeEntry registration, and signing in. This applies to ALL riders / parents / family / visitors.
- Wear a mask at all times, except when riding.
- Social distancing of minimum 1m.
- Avoid socializing or congregating together where possible.
- Insurance S$16 for horse riding session - guests are to pay on-site
^^Sentosa FUN PASS™
- Download the Sentosa FUN PASS™ Brochure (3.7MB) for a handy guide to all the fun activities you can redeem on the island!
- Click here to make your prior reservation at your preferred attractions before heading down.
- Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for Sentosa Fun Passes, all Sentosa Fun Passes have a 2 days validity period.
- The pass is valid for 2 consecutive days and time stipulated, or until the closure of attractions, whichever is earlier.
- Non-refundable and no cancellation
- Pass is valid during the attractions' usual operating hours or until the closure of attractions, whichever is earlier
- Multiple redemptions are allowed at all attractions except at Ola Beach Club
- Wings of Time tickets must be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters prior to the show (Wings of Time is currently closed)
- Usual prices indicated are based on an approximate rate
- Online confirmation receipt must be redeemed within 90 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below for the respective attractions' height, weight, age, and other restrictions
- Terms and Conditions: https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/deals/promos/sentosa-fun-pass/
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
Image Credit: Sentosa Development Corporation