If you’ve always wanted to learn how to differentiate the quality of leather when shopping or delve deeper into beginning your leather crafting journey, this workshop is just the one for you!
The workshop’s leather expert takes you through the historical origins of leather, its uses and provides you with a firm grounding on how to appreciate the different qualities of leather.
You then get your hands dirty by working on the basics of leathercrafting. Your engaging instructor guides you through cutting (this may be done by your instructor for safety reasons), stitching and finishing of the final product.
We will be making a leather keyholder and the class will take around 1.5 hours. At the end, you will be able to bring your hand-stitched leather product home as a mark of your achievement!
Need to know:
- Duration: 1.5 hour
- Availability: Tuesday to Saturday
- Operating Time : 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM
- Meeting point: 685 Race Course Rd, #01-336, Singapore 210685
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point
- Leather Appreciation Workshop
- Key Holder Workshop
- Emboss of name on key holder
- Color Choices : Black/ Red/Tan
- Material : Leather
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows or late arrivals.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Tours are non-refundable once confirmed
- Advance booking is required for the workshop
A MINIMUM OF 4 GUESTS IS REQUIRED FOR THE WORKSHOP TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE, WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION WHETHER TO OPERATE THE WORKSHOP. IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND
Please contact us for private group booking.
Operating : Tuesday to Saturday
Operating Hour : 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM
Image credit: Malayan Leather Craft Singapore