Skyline Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on a purpose-built track. Thrill-seekers can navigate the Jungle trail or challenge themselves on the Dragon trail - then try one of our two brand new Luge tracks - Kupu Kupu (638m) and Expedition (358m) that twist and turn through the mystical forest. Enjoy 2.6 kilometres of fun with your loved ones and feel the cool wind in your hair as you zoom down the tracks.
Social distancing made fun with Gogreen Segway Fun Ride. Hop onto Sentosa's popular fun and family-friendly Segway Fun Ride at Gogreen attraction for an introductory exciting ride on the Segway Personal Transporter.
After a sun-kissed day at the beach, head over to the air-conditioned Good Old Days Food Court that is conveniently located right outside Beach Station for a delightful meal.
- ^Luge & Skyride admission (2 rounds)
- ^^Go Green Segway 800m Funride
- ^^^ 3 Course Set Dinner at Good Old Days
Need to Know :
^ Luge & Skyride
- Luge Skyride, minimum height 85cm to ride with an adult. Minimum height 135cm to ride alone. Must be 6 years of age and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone. Children under the age of 6 years or under the minimum height of 110cm can ride in tandem with a responsible adult, there will be a child doubling ticket that can be purchased on-site.
- Operating Hour: Thursday to Monday, 11.00 AM to 7:30 PM
- Admission ticket is valid for same-day usage
- Please visit https://www.skylineluge.com/en/sentosa/3rd-party-bookings/ prior to your visit to book a slot to ensure you are able to enter the attraction.
^GoGreen Segway Funride (800 metres)
- Reservation procedures: Due to reduced capacity, all guests are to call in at least 1 day before date of visit to make a reservation.
- Please make the reservation by calling the following number: +6598254066 / +653526754.
- Guests who fail to make prior reservation may be denied admission even with a valid ticket.
- For Segway Fun Ride, frequency is every 15 mins.
- Operating Hours: Daily, First entry 10am and last entry 7pm.
- Rider must be at least 105 cm tall to do the Segway Fun Ride
- 3 rounds/800 metres of fun ride on the Segway Personal Transporter
^^^ Good Old Days (GOLD)
Located conveniently at Sentosa's Beach Station, Good Old Days is a family-friendly restaurant with a colonial theme design. The restaurant offers affordable local Halal meals, with delectable favourites such as Hainanese Chicken Rice, Singapore Laksa and Hokkien Mee
3 - Course Dinner
Choice of Appetizer: Salad or Soup of the Day
Choice of Main: Fried Rice with Breaded Fish / Fried Rice with Baked Chicken / Singapore Laksa / Chicken Briyani / Vegetarian Fried Rice
Choice of Any 1 Drink: Soft Drink / Coffee / Tea
Operation Hours: 5.00 pm - 10 pm daily
- Guests ages 3-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- The above rates are subject to tours available at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to availability
- Full payment required upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for any cancellation and no shows
AJ Hackett Sentosa
30 Siloso Beach Walk #01-01, Sentosa (Opposite Bikini Bar)
GoGreen Segway Station
51 Siloso Beach Walk 099011
Good Old Days
60 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098997 (5 minutes’ walk from Beach Station)