Mandarin Orchard Singapore is an icon of world-class Asian hospitality in Singapore. The hotel’s 1,077 guest rooms and suites offer views of the city skyline, complemented by bespoke amenities, versatile meeting facilities, and a vibrant lineup of restaurants that includes two Michelin-star Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro.
Right on the doorstep of Mandarin Orchard Singapore is the high-end shopping destination, Mandarin Gallery, making for an all-encompassing retail and hospitality experience for guests of the hotel.
Mandarin Orchard Singapore and its restaurants—Triple Three, Chatterbox, and Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro, have been awarded the SG Clean quality mark by Singapore Tourism Board and Enterprise Singapore. The mark is given after an assessment by a third-party auditor based on a sector-specific checklist of requirements for sanitation and hygiene standards within the premises. SG Clean signals that our Hotel and restaurants implement robust precautionary measures, including Safe Management Measures, to minimise the spread of infection.
Across all operations at Mandarin Orchard Singapore, we adhere to stringent Safe Management standards on contact tracing and temperature screening, queue and crowd management, table and seating arrangement, as well as rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols.
Hard Rock @ Cuscaden Road
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures that offers a world of culinary experiences for its guests, which makes it the perfect location for a Hard Rock Cafe. The two-story Hard Rock Cafe Singapore is located in the heart of this vibrant city, in its entertainment and retail epicenter.
- One-night stay at Deluxe Room for 2 persons on twin share basis (NO BREAKFAST)
- ^3 Course Set Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe - Cuscaden PLUS limited Edition HRC Souvenir (while stocks last)
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
Hard Rock Cafe - Cuscaden
- Menu: soup of the day / main course / Haagen-Dazs ice-cream / 1 soft drink
- Availability: Monday – Friday (except public holidays)
- Lunch Timing: Hard Rock Café @ Cuscaden Road: 11.30AM – 3.00PM
- Hard Rock limited edition souvenir (one per person - while stocks last)
- 20% Discount on purchase of HRC merchandise
- Limited Edition HRC Mask
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay period: until June 30 2021
- Above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons) basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to room / tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- Full payment upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
- ^Advance reservation is required for lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
Mandarin Orchard Singapore
333 Orchard Road (S) 238867
Hard Rock Café
Address : 50 Cuscaden Road, HPL House #02-01, 249724
Tel No : 62355232