*RATE BASED ON TWO ADULTS AND TWO CHILDREN IN A ROOM
As an award-winning hotel on Orchard Road, Mandarin Orchard Singapore makes for an ideal base to explore the city’s shopping and entertainment district.
- One-night stay at Deluxe Room for 2 adults and 2 children using existing bedding in the room, valid only for weekday stay ^
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children
- ^ Gardens by the Bay Admission ticket to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest for 2 adults and 2 children
Value Add On :
- S$90nett Food & beverage dining credit redeemable at any of our award-winning outlets (Triple Three Restaurants, Chatterbox, Shisen Hanten), exclude Room Service, Mini bar & F&B promotion
- Complimentary WIFI
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
Mandarin Orchard Singapore is an icon of world-class Asian hospitality in Singapore. The hotel’s 1,077 guest rooms and suites offer views of the city skyline, complemented by bespoke amenities, versatile meeting facilities, and a vibrant lineup of restaurants that includes two Michelin-star Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro.
Right on the doorstep of Mandarin Orchard Singapore is the high-end shopping destination, Mandarin Gallery, making for an all-encompassing retail and hospitality experience for guests of the hotel.
Mandarin Orchard Singapore and its restaurants—Triple Three, Chatterbox, and Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro, have been awarded the SG Clean quality mark by Singapore Tourism Board and Enterprise Singapore. The mark is given after an assessment by a third-party auditor based on a sector-specific checklist of requirements for sanitation and hygiene standards within the premises. SG Clean signals that our Hotel and restaurants implement robust precautionary measures, including Safe Management Measures, to minimise the spread of infection.
Across all operations at Mandarin Orchard Singapore, we adhere to stringent Safe Management standards on contact tracing and temperature screening, queue and crowd management, table and seating arrangement, as well as rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols.
Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe of nature. Spectacular ad innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi – arid regions.
Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breath -taking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast disappearing environment.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay period: until 30 June 2021
- Closed Out Dates: 23 December 2020 to 01 January 2021
- Should your preferred stay falls on close out, please contact us and we will recheck the availability with the hotel
- Weekday Stay is from Mondays to Thursday nights
- There will be an additional charge of SGD 55 per room per night for stay between Friday to Sunday nights
- Above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 adults and 2 children) basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to room / tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- Full payment upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
- ^All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting the 2 domes at Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation
Mandarin Orchard Singapore
333 Orchard Road (S) 238867
Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive (S) 018953
Operating Hours (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest): Daily, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Closure Dates for Maintenance
Cloud Forest: 14 Dec
Flower Dome: 15 Dec