Specially designed for all adventure seekers, this 4-hour adventure is your perfect introduction to kayaking and great for beginners!
Make your own way to the small island from Singapore via a 10-minute ferry ride from the Changi Point Ferry Terminal and meet our cycling leader at our HQ at Pulau Ubin, where our adventure will begin!
Come as you are, because equipment and gear will be provided. Hop on one of our tandem kayaks in a pair or with our expedition leader and you are set for your adventure!
The journey begins with a short length of open sea kayaking before entering the mangroves. You will immediately notice a sharp difference between the choppy open sea waves and tranquil calm waters among the mangroves. Do not be fooled by the peacefulness as inactivity because the mangroves are abuzz with wildlife!
For bird-watching enthusiasts, you will be able to spot species such as the kingfishers, eagles, hornbills, herons and egrets – and that is just to name a few.
- 9:00AM/1:30PM--Meet our adventure leader at our Ubin HQ, House No. 34.
- 9:00AM to 9:40AM / 1:30PM to 2:10PM--Safety briefing, personal flotation device test
- 9:40AM to 12:20PM / 2:10PM to 4:50PM--Kayaking
- 12:20PM to 1:00PM/ 4:50pm to 5:30PM--Beach up, simple rinse off, experience sharing as closing to end the programme.
Need To Know:
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: Not running everyday due to sea tide. We have a tide schedule one year in advance, so do check with us on the scheduling
Meeting point: Our Ubin HQ--House No. 34 at Pulau Ubin (34 Jalan Endut Senin, Pulau Ubin ,SG 508287)
- Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point
- Please be at Pulau Meeting Point at least 15mins before start time
- Children: Children must be at least 7 years old to participate and accompanied by an adult
- Light tropical clothing is recommended. Please ensure sufficient personal insurance cover during the experience
- Program operates in both dry and wet weather
- Participants WILL get wet; they need to get into the water
- All participants are required to use covered shoes
- For the safety of our participants, a mandatory flotation test will be conducted before kayaking
- Equipment for kayaking
- English-speaking Adventures Leader
- Drinking-Water for the Refill
- Accident insurance coverage during the programme
- Facility for a simple rinse off after the programme
- Lockers to put the valuables behind
- Ferry transfer between Changi Point Ferry Terminal and Pulau Ubin
- Food and drinks (except the Refill of Drinking Water)
Child Policy :
- Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
Activities are non - refundable once confirmed
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates)
- No transfer provided from hotel/resident to activity assembly meeting point, unless specified
- Activity is for maximum 5 persons per group as per Government guidelines
A MINIMUM OF 2 GUESTS IS REQUIRED FOR EXPERIENCE TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION WHETHER TO OPERATE THE EXPERIENCE. IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND