MALAYAN TRADERS, A legacy spanning across the world and continued by 4 generations of the SU family since the early 1900s. Surviving through the 1st and 2nd World War, the uncertain 1950s, tumultuous 1960s and developing 1970s of Singapore to what it is today.
Founder Su Khin Sin’s and his family, with the love of leather running through their veins. Sourcing only the best hides at the best prices from all over the world, Europe, Asia, Americas; all made available to the rest of the world from the little island state of Singapore. Mr Su’s son Su Peng Jiun Still bringing you the best there is for all things concerning leather and now, leather crafting.
In our retail shop at 685 Race Course Road we provide one stop of leather craft material / work shop for customer’s needs and experience
Need to know:
- Duration: 2.5 hour
- Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
- Operating Time : 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM
- Meeting point: 685 Race Course Rd, #01-336, Singapore 210685
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point
- Mask : Emboss their name ( max 3 character ) on the holder
- Color Choices : Black/ Red/Tan
- Material : Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather / Brass Snap
- Gratuities for guide
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows or late arrivals.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Tours are non-refundable once confirmed
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates
- ^ Advance booking is required for the workshop
A MINIMUM OF 2 GUESTS IS REQUIRED FOR THE WORKSHOP TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE, WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION WHETHER TO OPERATE THE WORKSHOP. IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND
Please contact us for private group booking.
Address:685 Race Course Rd, #01-336, Singapore 210685
Operating : Tuesday – Saturday
Operating Hour : 11.00 AM – 7.00 PM
Image credit: Malayan Leather Craft Singapore / Singapore Tourism Board