The Orient Express was a luxury train service created in 1883 by Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits. A myth for over 135 years, Orient Express remains a symbol of luxury travel and timeless refinement today.
For the first time ever, two original 1930 train carriages which are National Treasures of France and a 158-year-old locomotive have been shipped from France and sit with pride within a 2000m2 exhibition space located within the Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.
Revel in the glory of these original carriages and more than 300 precious artefacts as our guide takes you on a journey back into the days of famous patrons such as Tolstoy, Trotsky, Lawrence of Arabia and the spy Mata Hari.
Catch the final stop of STAR WARS™ Identities in Singapore. Get up close and personal with original movie props, artworks, costumes and models of the famed star ships, the Millennium Falcon and the Star Destroyer from Star Wars™.
Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Need To Know:
^Orient Express Exhibition
- Guests must secure a timeslot based on the date reflected on their purchased tickets.
- Guests to explore the Gallery on their own
^^STAR WARS ™ Identities: The Exhibition
- Valid for visits on Mondays-Thursday only
- Children under 2 years may be admitted free of charge. Child age 2-12 years old
- Admission time : every 15 minutes starting from 10:00AM. Average time spent is 1.5 hours
- Guests must secure a timeslot based on the date reflected on their purchased tickets. Guests who are booking a timeslot via the website link are required to login to their existing account on ArtScience Museum’s ticketing platform or register for a new patron account. Advanced booking of timeslot is allowed.
- Guests are required to present both the timeslot booking confirmation and their exhibition ticket(s) prior to entering the exhibition(s).
- Flash photography, video recordings and audio-recordings of the exhibitions are strictly prohibited. Visitors found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscated.
- Visitors are requested to switch their mobile phones to silent mode before entering the Museum.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to any other conditions of entry or sale imposed by Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd or other authorized ticket seller.
- Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to deny entry to visitors suspected of breach of Terms & Conditions of sale and entry. - Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the Promotion and the Terms & Conditions applicable to the Promotion without prior notice. - Other terms and conditions apply.
- For child aged 2 years old admission cost is at SGD 20 per child
- Operating Hours : 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
^^^Gardens by the Bay
All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
Operating Hours (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest): Daily, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Closure Dates for Maintenance
Cloud Forest: 22 Mar / 19 Apr / 10 May
Flower Dome: 23 Mar / 20 Apr / 11 May
Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point
- ^ Admission to Orient Express Exhibition
- ^^Admission Ticket to STAR WARS ™ Identities: The Exhibition
- ^^^Admission to Gardens by the Bay Flower Dome & Cloud Forest
Child Policy :
- Complimentary admission at Gardens by the bay and Orient Express for ages 2 and below
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows or late arrivals.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- Tour is not recommended to guests on wheelchair or has walking problem
Gardens by the Bay
West Lawn (next to Bayfront Plaza), 18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953
Art Science Museum
6 Bayfront Avenue (S) 018974
Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive, (S) 018953