Singapore is often referred to as the crowning jewel of Southeast Asia, offering unparalleled state-of-the-art infrastructure and a spotless facade. Looking closer, however, you will be surprised to find an old colonial charm and if you dig deeper, be able to uncover some remarkable fables about the origins of a number of the landmarks dotting the city area.
We believe that there is no better way to take in the charms of these areas than by bicycle - as they say, the joy of travelling is in the journey and not just the destination.
Embark on an adventure beginning from the picturesque Marina Bay and paddle your way through the Tanjong Rhu enclave as your expert guide takes you through the little nooks no one else knows about and explains the untold stories of the area. You will pass through the architectural marvel that is the Marina Barrage and ride leisurely along the Clifford Pier area. Your guide will eventually pick up the pace as you speed down a portion of the Singapore Grand Prix F1 track.
- 2hr tour by Licensed guide (and storyteller)
- Use of Bicycle & Helmet
- Bottled water
Need To Know:
- Join in Group
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 5.00-7.00 PM
- Duration: 2 hours
Meeting point: 462 Crawford Lane, #01-57
- Please be at Meeting Point at least 15mins before start time.
- What to wear: Light tropical clothing is recommended, covered or sports shoes preferred, bring along umbrella, water
- Please ensure sufficient personal insurance cover during tour.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle ,child must be minimum 1.3 metre in height
- Gratuities for guide
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the meeting point
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
- Full payment will be required upon confirmation of booking.
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed.
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates).
- A minimum of 4 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
- Maximum group size - 5 persons per group, as per Government guidelines
462 Crawford Lane, #01-57
Image Credit : Singapore Tourism Board