This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Hainanese Heritage Tour
- S.E.A Aquarium
- Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa
The date selection above you have to select is for the HAINANESE HERITAGE TOUR calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusions (operating days may vary.)
Hainanese Heritage Tour
There are more incredible stories to be told of the Hainanese people who congregated around the Bugis and City hall area; the Hainanese culture in these areas is still very much alive today. On this journey, we discover Middle Road, Purvis Street, and Seah Street; colloquially known to the Hainanese community as the Hainan First Street, Second Street, and Third Street. Visit the popular Hainanese food haunts such as the Sing Swee Kee Restaurant and YY Kafei Dian. Listen to stories of yesteryear and how the innovative descendants of the Hainanese operate today as captains of industry in a vast variety of fields. We also get a very special insider’s look into the Raffles Singapore and visit the uber-popular Sunny Hills store for tea. Come hungry!
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa offers a world-famous American menu mixed with regional favorites that is sure to satisfy your appetite. Each dish is stamped with the personality of the creative genius in charge of the kitchen, and we use only US Choice & Certified Australian Angus Beef for our burgers and steaks, ensuring great taste in every bite.
- ^Origin Journeys’ Hainanese Heritage Tour
- ^^Admission ticket to S.E.A Aquarium
- ^^^3 Course Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa PLUS HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
Need To Know:^Origin Journeys’ Hainanese Heritage Tour (includes):
- Afternoon Tea Snack at Sunny Hills include 1 cup of hot brew tea with a pineapple cake + a D24 durian love letter
- Sing Swee Kee’s Chef OR Restaurant’s Manager to share briefly the story of Seah Street and Hainanese influence
- Chicken Rice Workshop
- A set of chicken rice include a cake, spring roll, pipa tofu, and xiao bai chye + a cup of barley drinks
- Raffles Hotel Key Chain (one per person)
- National Orchid Garden admission ticket (Free and easy)
- English Speaking Guide
- Tour Guide System during the tour (transmitter and receiver)
2:00 PM Begin with hi-tea at Sunny Hills (tea set includes a D24 durian love letter (1roll) + 1 pineapple cake and 1 cup of hot brew tea
2.30 PM Guide will take you on a slow walk through Hainan First Street (Middle Road). Hainan Second Street (Purvis Street) and Hainan Third Street (Seah Street).
4.30 PM Proceed to Sing Swee Kee Restaurant for Chicken Rice Workshop - includes Chicken Rice Cake Workshop (45 mins demo + workshop) + sampling dishes of Spring Roll, Pipa Tofu and Ciao Bai Chye + Glass of Barley (Hot/cold)
5.30 PM Proceed to Raffles Singapore and get inside access to its historical grounds and interior compound. Plus, a shopping extravaganza at Raffles Boutique
6.00 PM You will leave this journey with a beautiful memento in the form of a thoughtfully crafted enamel Singapore Sling keychain
- Child rates valid for 3-11 years old
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Availability: Saturday
- Tour Time: 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM
- Please arrive meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Meeting point: Sunny Hills (3 Seah St, Singapore 188379)
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point.
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking. Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring own umbrella
- Refunds: Tours are non-refundable once confirmed. No refund for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Currency: Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
NO DINE-IN SMM RULING
In the event, should the government impose No Dine-in Safety Management Measures at all food and beverage (F&B) establishments under Covid-19 (Heightened Alert) Rules.
TAKE-AWAY meal will be arranged to replace the original dine-in tour component under Origin Journeys’ Hainanese Heritage Tour.
Take-Away Hi-Tea Set
- D24 Durian Love Letter (1rool)
- Pineapple Tart (1 tart)
- Cool Brewed Oolong Tea (1 cup)
Take-Away Chicken Rice Bento Menu + chef will demo 1set chicken rice cake
- Choice of Roasted/ White Chicken with steamed rice
- Choice of Spring Roll/ Thai Tofu
- Choice of Xiao Bai Chye/ Beansprouts
- Choice of 1 bottle of chili sauce / green ginger sauce
- For August 2021:
- Saturday to Monday: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Tuesday to Friday: Closed
- For September 2021:
- Saturday to Tuesday: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM // Wednesday to Friday: Closed
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the SEA Aquarium website (https://sdm.rwsentosa.com )
^^^ Hard Rock Café (Sentosa):
- Available for late lunch dining between 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Availability: Weekdays ie Monday-Friday except for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays
- Limited Edition HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the tour meeting point, attraction and restaurant
For Booking Enquiries:
- Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- A minimum of 7 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
- For activities/tours with a food component, guests must be deemed to be fully vaccinated according to government regulations in order to dine-in. No refunds will be made if guests do not meet such requirements.
3 Seah Street, (S) 188379
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, (S) 098269
Hard Rock Café, Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, The Forum #01-209, Sentosa Island (S) 098138