This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences:
- Origin Journeys’ Pulau Ubin Tour
- Orient Express Exhibition
- Gardens by the Bay
The date selection above is for Origin Journeys’ PULAU UBIN TOUR calendar. For Orient Express and Gardens by the Bay admission tickets our travel designer will contact on the preferred tour date (operating days may vary).
Pulau Ubin is typically known to Singaporeans as a little run-down old island fit for a half-day bicycle ride around and for a cheap seafood meal thereafter.
What many do not know however is that this little gem is so much more than that! The National Parks Board estimates that the island has over 786 native plants, 242 birds, 201 butterflies, 89 mammals, reptiles & amphibians. Many of these species are very rare and some are not found on mainland Singapore. There are a number of critically endangered Bat, Otter, Bird, and Orchid species surviving on the island. Today, habitat enhancement projects on the island include shoreline restoration, reforestation, and freshwater habitat enrichment recovery programs.
The Orient Express was a luxury train service created in 1883 by Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits. A myth for over 135 years, Orient Express remains a symbol of luxury travel and timeless refinement today.
Once Upon A Time on The Orient Express offers our guests an exclusive guided journey through the history of the Orient Express, allowing you to relive the experience of famous travellers who boarded the train decades ago.
Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Package Price includes:
- ^Origin Journeys’ Pulau Ubin Tour
- ^^ Orient Express Admission Ticket
- ^^^ Gardens by the Bay Admission ticket
Need to know:
^Origin Journeys’ Pulau Ubin Tour (includes):
8.00 AM: Prepare to board the ferry with a maximum of 12 persons
8.30-9.00 AM: Arrival & safety briefing at Ubin jetty
9.30 AM: Commentary begins on the history of Ubin & its early settlers who inhabited the island. Make a short visit to the Ubin Nature Gallery to explore the exhibits.
9.45 AM: Guest will be provided with the option to explore Ubin on bicycle or walk around with the guide
10.30 AM: Gather at the specified arranged area. Guests will have the option to walk 40 mins to Chek Jawa wetlands or to take a van (van on own cost)
11 .15 AM: Guests Gather at the Chek Jawa entrance Guide will deliver commentary & walk on the mangrove boardwalk and try to spot endangered species, some of which are not even found on mainland Singapore. Examples include Greater mouse-deer / hornbills/ straw headed bulbuls/Collared Kingfisher / pied fantail/magpie robin etc / mudskipper/Mud lobsters and their Mounds
12.30 PM: Leave Chek Jawa by van to Ubin jetty. Gather at jetty to board ferry to Mainland SingaporeAdditional Information - Tour:
- Join in Group / Minimum of 7 persons to go. We will group guests with others and reserve the right to postpone if the minimum number of guests are not met.
- Guided walking tour
- Child rates valid from 3 - 11 years old
- Availability: Saturday or Sunday
- Timing: 8.00AM – 1.00PM
- Duration: 5 hours
- Meeting Point: Changi Jetty
- Dress Code: Casual
- Comfortable Walking Shoe
- Bring own umbrella, drinking water
- 5hr guided tour with English Speaking Guide for Pulau Ubin Tour only
- Return Ferry Ticket
- Food and drinks in Ubin
- Accidents insurance coverage during the tour
- Transfer to the meeting point
^^Orient Express Exhibition:
- Guests must secure a timeslot based on the date reflected on their purchased tickets.
- Guests to explore the Gallery on their own
- Tour is not recommended to guests on wheelchair or has walking problem
- Exhibition is available till 05 January 2022
^^^Gardens by the Bay:
Operating Hours (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest):
- Daily, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Closure Dates for Maintenance:
Cloud Forest: 22 Nov / 13 Dec 2021
Flower Dome: 23 Nov / 14 Dec 2021
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit to the Gardens by the Bay website (click here).
For Booking Enquiries:
- Contact: (65) 8873 6500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advance booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- A minimum of 7 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Changi Point Ferry Terminal
51 Lor Bekukong, (S) 499172
Gardens by the Bay
West Lawn (next to Bayfront Plaza), 18 Marina Gardens Drive, (S) 018953
Gardens By The Bay
18 Marina Gardens Dr, (S) 018953