This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences :
- Origin Journeys' Pulau Ubin Tour
- S.E.A Aquarium
- Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa
The date selection above you have to select is for the Origin Journeys' PULAU UBIN TOUR calender. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the inclusions (operating days may vary).
Pulau Ubin Tour
Pulau Ubin is typically known to Singaporeans as a little run-down old island fit for a half-day bicycle ride around and for a cheap seafood meal thereafter.
What many do not know however is that this little gem is so much more than that! The National Parks Board estimates that the island has over 786 native plants, 242 birds, 201 butterflies, 89 mammals, reptiles & amphibians. Many of these species are very rare and some are not found on mainland Singapore. There are a number of critically endangered Bat, Otter, Bird, and Orchid species surviving on the island. Today, habitat enhancement projects on the island include shoreline restoration, reforestation, and freshwater habitat enrichment recovery programs.
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa offers a world-famous American menu mixed with regional favorites that is sure to satisfy your appetite. Each dish is stamped with the personality of the creative genius in charge of the kitchen, and we use only US Choice & Certified Australian Angus Beef for our burgers and steaks, ensuring great taste in every bite.
Package Price Includes:
- ^Origin Journeys’ Pulau Ubin Tour (Saturday or Sunday)
- ^^Admission ticket to S.E.A Aquarium (refer to S.E.A calendar)
- ^^^3 Course Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa PLUS HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
Need To Know:
^Origin Journeys’ Pulau Ubin Tour (includes):
8.00 AM: Prepare to board the ferry with a maximum of 12 persons
8.30-9.00 AM: Arrival & safety briefing at Ubin jetty
9.30 AM: The commentary begins on the history of Ubin & its early settlers who inhabited the island. Make a short visit to the Ubin Nature Gallery to explore the exhibits.
9.45 AM: Guest will be provided with the option to explore Ubin on a bicycle or walk around with the guide
10.30 AM: Gather at the specified arranged area. Guests will have the option to walk 40 mins to Chek Jawa wetlands or to take a van (van on own cost)
11 .15 AM: Guests Gather at the Chek Jawa entrance Guide will deliver commentary & walk on the mangrove boardwalk and try to spot endangered species, some of which are not even found on mainland Singapore. Examples include Greater mouse-deer / hornbills/ straw headed bulbuls/Collared Kingfisher / pied fantail/magpie robin etc / mudskipper/Mud lobsters and their Mounds
12.30 PM: Leave Chek Jawa by van to Ubin jetty. Gather at the jetty to board the ferry to Mainland SingaporeTour Prices Includes:
- English Speaking Guide for Ubin Tour only
- Return Ferry Ticket
- Food and drinks in Ubin
- Accidents insurance coverage during the tour
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Child rates valid from 3 - 11 years old
- Availability: Saturday or Sunday
- Timing: 8.00AM – 1.00PM
- Duration: 5 hours
- Meeting Point: Changi Jetty
- Dress Code: Casual
- Comfortable Walking Shoe
- Bring own umbrella, drinking water
- Operating hours:
- For August 2021:
- Saturday to Monday: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Tuesday to Friday: Closed
- (21 to 23 & 28 to 30 August: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM)
- For September 2021:
- Saturday to Tuesday: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Wednesday to Friday: Closed
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the SEA Aquarium website (https://sdm.rwsentosa.com )
^^^ Hard Rock Café (Sentosa):
Note : This component is NOT AVAILABLE from 22 Jul - 18 Aug 2021
- Available for late lunch dining on Monday - Friday - between 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM, except for Public Holidays & Eves of Public Holidays
- Limited Edition HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
- Advance reservation is required for Set Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
For Booking Enquiries:
- Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Email: email@example.com
A MINIMUM OF CONSOLIDATED 07 GUESTS IS REQUIRED FOR THE TOUR TO COMMENCE. SHOULD THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS NOT MET ON YOUR REQUESTED BOOKING DATE, WE WILL HAVE THE DISCRETION OF WHETHER TO OPERATE THE TOUR. IF WE DECIDE NOT TO OPERATE, YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT ANOTHER DATE OR OBTAIN A REFUND.
Changi Point Ferry Terminal
51 Lor Bekukong, (S) 499172
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, (S) 098269
Hard Rock Café, Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, The Forum #01-209, Sentosa Island (S) 098138
Image Credit: Pulau Ubin / SEA Aquarium / Hard Rock Café Sentosa / Singapore Tourism Board