This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences:
- True Blue's Origin Experience
- S.E.A Aquarium
- Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa
The date selection above you have to select is for the Origin Journeys’ TRUE BLUE ORIGIN EXPERIENCE TOUR calender. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the inclusions (operating days may vary).
True Blue's Origin Experience Tour
Spend a leisurely morning exploring the Peranakan gems hidden in plain sight around the Singapore city. Discover 19th-century Peranakan houses around Petain Road and Neil Road which have been restored to their former glory, bask in the incredibly stylish architecture, furnishings and the intricately painted ceramic tiles of yesteryear. We then bring you to one of the best kept secrets around the Chinatown area where you have the chance to shop for traditional enamel “tingkat” sets and hand-drawn porcelain rooster bowls). Finally arrive at True Blue Space, the sister café to True Blue Cuisine, a Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant located in a conservation shophouse on Armenian Street, adorned with Peranakan-themed treasures and memorabilia. Baba Ben, Owner of True Blue will give you an exclusive insider’s tour of his family’s private gallery on the upper floor of the shophouse. End of your experience with lunch at the True-Blue Space. The nostalgia of this experience is sure to linger on you for a long time after!
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
Hard Rock Cafe Sentosa offers a world-famous American menu mixed with regional favourites that is sure to satisfy your appetite. Each dish is stamped with the personality of the creative genius in charge of the kitchen, and we use only US Choice & Certified Australian Angus Beef for our burgers and steaks, ensuring great taste in every bite
Package Price Includes:
- ^Origin Journeys’ True Blue Experience Tour (Saturday)
- ^^Admission ticket to S.E.A Aquarium
- ^^^3 Course Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café Sentosa PLUS HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
Need To Know:^Origin Journeys’ True-Blue Experience (includes):
- 4 hrs guided tour by STB Licensed English Speaking Guide
- 1 Set Lunch at True Blue Space
- Transfer by 12 seaters combi
- Tour Guide System during the tour (transmitter and receiver)
- Excludes gratuities for guide
- We will use a 12-seater combi for the tour.
- Everyone must wear masks at all time while on board – minimal communication
- During the tour, the group must split into groups, and no intermingling at all time for safe management
- Guide will ensure that prevailing groupsize SMM rule is observed & remained intact throughout the tour with no mingling at all time for safe management
- Guide will accompany the groups through the tour except the session at True Blue Space and lunch
- This tour has many photo-taking opportunities but watch out for traffic as some roads/streets are narrowed
- There is a shopping stop as part of an experience and it is not your typical tourist shop (nobody gets a commission) but a stop that your grandma, uncles or aunties will enjoy shopping for old schools’ kitchen wares.
- Join in Group / Minimum of 7 persons to go. We will group guests with others and reserve the right to postpone if the minimum number of guests are not met.
- Child rates valid for 3-11 years old
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Availability: Saturday
- Tour Time: 8.45 AM – 12.45 PM (Morning Tour)
- Please arrive meeting point 10 minutes before tour schedule
- Meeting point: Outside ToastBox at City Square Mall (Farrer Park MRT Station).
- Transfers: No transfer provided to meeting point. Tour ends at True Blue, no transfer back to meeting point.
- Refunds: Tours are non-refundable once confirmed. No refund for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Currency: Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis.
Petain Street Peranakan Houses
Spottiswood Park Road
Insider’s Secret Traditional Wares Store in Chinatown
First Botanic Gardens on Armenian Street
True Blue Space - include Sedap Set Lunch
- A bowl of Laksa or non-spicy meat ball bee-hoon
- Two kueh-kueh tasting portion
- Cheng teng desserts
- Coffee/tea or ginger tea
(In view of the current curbs, there will be no conducted tour at True Blue and no dining in at True Blue Space. Instead, we will offer a packed lunch box )
NO DINE-IN SMM RULING
In the event, should the government impose No Dine-in Safety Management Measures at all food and beverage (F&B) establishment under Covid-19 (Heightened Alert) Rules,
TAKE-AWAY meal will be arranged to replace the original dine-in tour component under True Blue's Origin Experience Tour.Lunch at True Blue Space - replace by :
Takeaway Specials from True Blue Space: Bento Set
- Choice of Ayam Pongteh / Beef Rendang / Ayam Buah Keluah (choose 1 )
- Chap Chype
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Sambal Belacan
- Operating hours:
- For August 2021:
- Saturday to Monday: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Tuesday to Friday: Closed
- (21 to 23 & 28 to 30 August: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM)
- For September 2021:
- Saturday to Tuesday: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Wednesday to Friday: Closed
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the SEA Aquarium website (https://sdm.rwsentosa.com )
^^^ Hard Rock Café (Sentosa):
- Available for late lunch dining on Monday - Friday - between 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM, except for Public Holidays & Eves of Public Holidays
- Limited Edition HRC Fridge Magnet (while stocks last)
- Advance reservation is required for Set Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
For Booking Enquiries:
- Contact: (65) 8873 6500
- Email: email@example.com
- Advance booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- A minimum of 7 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, (S) 098269
Hard Rock Café, Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, The Forum #01-209, Sentosa Island (S) 098138
Image Credit: True Blue Space / SEA Aquarium / Hard Rock Café Sentosa / Singapore Tourism Board