Located in the Kampong Glam precinct and on the fringe of Singapore’s Central Business District, PARKROYAL on Beach Road is within walking distance to the Suntec City and Bugis Junction. An upscale hotel ideal for both business and leisure, PARKROYAL on Beach Road boasts 346 contemporary guest rooms with a comprehensive range of in-room amenities. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of cuisines at the hotel, from authentic Sichuan dishes at the award-winning Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant to popular local heritage fare at Ginger. The hotel is home to the St. Gregory spa, promoting a healthy lifestyle by integrating therapy, fitness, aesthetics and active ageing into its treatments. Relax and unwind on the Wellness Floor, featuring a half Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool and state-of-the-art gymnasium.
- One- night stay in a Superior Room for 2 persons
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- ^60 Minutes Big Bus Tour OR ^ 60 Minutes Duck Tour
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
Discover the key sights and landmarks of Singapore from the comfort of your seat onboard an open-top, double-decker bus! Enjoy a tour onboard the Big Bus, and take in the best unobstructed panoramic perspective that our own city has to offer, with a choice of the Yellow ‘City’ OR Red 'Heritage' route.
- Explore the Yellow 'City' Route if you want to see what our great city has to offer, from Clarke Quay, Botanic Gardens, the vibrant Orchard Road and Marina Bay. Explore cutting-edge architectural works including iconic Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade and the National Gallery.
- Discover the Red 'Heritage' Route to observe Singapore’s rich cultural and historical heritage through the sights and sounds of the bustling ethnic enclaves. Along the streets of Chinatown, Kampong Glam and Little India, religious monuments stand proud amidst quaint shophouses. Take a trip down these historical quarters and discover a captivating showcase of Singapore’s mix of timeless and new.
Not all amphibious tours are the same. The Original DUCKtours @ Suntec City is the Singapore Tourism Award Winning Attraction. Climb aboard a refurbished Vietnam War amphibious vehicle for a unique tour of Singapore. Depart from Suntec City, and start your land and water adventure with a big splash into the Marina Bay! Cruise along Marina Bay, where you can admire views of the bustling urban city's skyline and marvel at Singapore's most iconic landmark—the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theatre and the towering Merlion.
Your journey continues as you waddle back onto land and drive past the Singapore Flyer and into the Civic District. There you’ll see the steps of the National Gallery where the Japanese surrendered to the British during WWII, and the War Memorial Park, a tribute to those who gave their lives during WWII's Japanese occupation. End the tour with a loop around the world’s largest water fountain at Suntec City, named the Fountain of Wealth, for good luck!
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room: 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay Period: until 30 June 2021
- Closed out Dates: 30 & 31 December 2020
- Above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons) basis
- Confirmation is subject to room / tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- Full payment upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
- ^ Advance reservation is required for Big Bus or DUCK Tour.
- ^ Guests are required to check in 30 mins prior to boarding
AddressesPARKROYAL on Beach Road
7500 Beach Road (S) 199591
BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub (Tour boarding point)
3 Temasek Boulevard
#01-330 Suntec Shopping Mall (S) 038983
Hourly departures from 10am to 6pm
Guests are required to check in 30 mins prior to their allocated tour.
DUCKtours (operating hours: 10am – 6pm with hourly departure)
- December 2020 - Daily (Except 1st, 2nd, 8 th, 9th, 15th and 16th December 2020)
- January 2021 - Mon, Fri, Sat & Sun
- February 2021 – 1st, 5th – 8th, 12th – 16th, 18th – 22th, 26th – 28th
- March 2021 - Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun and School Holiday
- April to June 2021 – to be advised again
Big Bus Tour
- December 2020 - Daily (Except 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th December 2020)
- January / February 2021 - Fri, Sat & Sun
- March 2021 - Fri, Sat, Sun and School Holiday
- April to June 2021 – to be advised again
City Tour: 13:30 / 15:30 / 17:30
Heritage Tour: 14:30 / 16:30