Looking to rediscover Singapore’s Civic District in an entirely new light and learn how to capture iconic landmarks from a real pro? This is the exactly the tour for you!
We commence our journey at the iconic Merlion overlooking the dreamy Marina Bay Skyscapes.
Here you learn about how to capture architectural landscapes.
We then move on to the handsome Arts House enclave and the monochromatic National Gallery building where you get to try your hands at capturing environmental portraits of the Sir Stamford Raffles statue.
Along the way, you get to take in the sights of these historical buildings and ask your instructor about any burning questions you might have.
The class structure is kept fluid and provides an opportunity for all levels of photographers (whether you are using your handphone camera or the latest Digital SLR camera) to learn from our pro.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Your instructor is the incredibly affable Ryan Peters. Ryan is the Founder of his own photography studio, Spectrum Photography, a contract photographer for the National Geographic Partners and a WWF contributing photographer. His mastery spans a wide range of practices, from portraiture to wildlife. Ryan is also head of an observation unit focusing on terrestrial predators around Asia. He has shot the likes of Barack Obama, Didier Drogba, various magazine covers and covered numerous assignments for National Geographic and other publications.
WHO THIS IS FOR
Every level of photographer is welcome. No matter what your experience, you are sure to take something away from your instructor. You can rely on your handphone camera or bring along the most advanced DSLR!
- 2hr Masterclass with Professional Photographer
Need to know:
- Join in Group
- Availability: Saturday only
- Tour Time: 9.00 AM – 11.00 AM
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting Point: Merlion Fountain at One Fullerton
- Please be at the meeting point 10 mins before tour schedule
- Class size: 4 persons max. Contact us for larger groups
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the meeting point
For booking enquires:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
Please contact us for private group booking.
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- A minimum of 4 consolidated guests is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Merlion Fountain at One Fullerton