As the famed British writer concisely puts it, the "Raffles stands for all the fables of the exotic East". Such has been the hotel’s reputation over the years that famous figures as varied as Rudyard Kipling Marlon Brando, Michael Jackson, Karl Lagerfeld, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have stayed here. Just as a life not examined is not worth living, so too is passing through Singapore or living here unexciting without having once patronized the Raffles' grounds.
Opened in 1887, Raffles Singapore is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world. It has reopened recently after an extensive renovation that started two and a half years ago. Its classic colonial architecture has been perfectly preserved and provides a stark but lively contrast against its modern-skyscraper neighbours.
Intricately woven into the hotel are lush tropical gardens. Occupying more than a quarter of the entire estate, they provide soothing contrast to the urban hustle and bustle. It is not uncommon to hear the delightful melodies of singing birds beyond the verandahs and the rustle of palm leaves in the breeze. Come explore the legendary Raffles service as you enjoy newly opened bars, restaurants and boutiques whilst exploring graceful courtyards and relaxing in cosy social spaces.
This is an experience to be remembered for a lifetime.
STATE ROOM SUITES
Housed in the Bras Basah wing, one of the most historic sections of Raffles Singapore, the State Room Suites have two separate entrances – one leading to the parlour, the other to your spacious bedroom. Each spacious suite offers convenient access to the delightful boutiques in Raffles Arcade. Available with a king bed or two queen beds, your suite also features a verandah that overlooks Fern Court.
This package includes breakfasts, and a ^Chicken Rice workshop for 2 Persons
Sing Swee Kee’s incredibly engaging team takes you through the intricate steps in designing your own Chicken Rice ~Sushi ~ Cake and along the way you might learn a secret or two about how to prepare each ingredient that comes together in that hearty meal we all so love.
End of your experience with delicious sides prepared by the chef to accompany your own creation - you better put some effort into preparing your own meal!
- 2 nights stay at State Room Suite Room for 2 persons on twin share basis (WEEKDAY STAY: Sunday - Wednesday nights)
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- ^Sing Swee Kee Chicken Rice workshop for 2 persons
Value Add On:
- S$50nett Raffles Boutique credit per stay
- S$100nett Food & Beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary Welcome Singapore Sling for 2 persons
- Complimentary History tour with our Resident Historian
- 15% off Raffles Hotel Singapore operated F&B outlets, Raffles Spa, Raffles Boutique, Floral Boutique
- All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay.
Exclusive Weekday Value Add On:
S$100 nett Raffles Spa credit per stay for new Suite Vacay bookings made for weekday check-ins from Sunday to Wednesday
- Swimming Pool
Additional Hotel Information:
3rd person / Extra Bed Policy
- Extra occupant can be arranged at supplement charges
- Rollaway bed (for Palm Court suite only) can be arranged at supplement charges
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
- 2 adults and 2 children (aged 11 and below) or 3 adults per suite
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 11:00 AM
Need To Know:
^Sing Swee Kee Chicken Rice Workshop
- The workshop is suitable for children 4 years old & above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Availability: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Tour Time:
- Batch 1: 11.00 AM – 12.30 PM
- Batch 2: 2.30 PM – 4.00 PM
- Batch 3: 4.30 PM – 6.00 PM
- Minimum 2 guests
- Meeting point: Sing Swee Kee Restaurant
- Address: 34-35 Seah Street, Singapore 188391
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Transfers: No transfer provided to the meeting point
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
Click HERE to contact us directly for booking
- Stay and book period from now to 22 December 2021
Advance Booking is required. Please contact us directly for booking. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Rates are based on 2 consecutive nights stay, from Sunday - Wednesday nights, not applicable for 1 night stay booking. (Not applicable for Thursday - Saturday nights)
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per package basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for any cancellations/no shows/late arrivals
- Promotion is strictly for local residents in Singapore only.
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date.
1 Beach Road (S) 189673
Sing Swee Kee Restaurant
34-35 Seah Street, (S) 188391