Say hello to an inspiring stay in the heritage heart of Balestier! The Ramada Hotel is conveniently located in the Novena district which offers contemporary amenities,
scenic views and a unique hotel-by-the-park experience.
Explore the area’s 180-year history along the Balestier Heritage Trail, or enjoy a truly local meal at one of the many eateries that define the true-blue Singaporean epicurean experience. Recharge at this international 4-star hotel with facilities such as a luxurious 30-metre outdoor swimming pool and a fully-equipped fitness centre, then refuel at the New Ubin Zhongshan Park restaurant that serves a confluence of hearty Tze Char. Finally, unwind at the Heritage Bar & Lounge with unique cocktails like the Curry Leaf Mojito or the Cucumint Freez!
*RATE BASED ON 2 PERSONS IN A ROOM
- One- night stay in a Cityview Room for 2 persons
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- ^60 Minutes Big Bus Tour OR ^ 60 Minutes Duck Tour
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
Discover the key sights and landmarks of Singapore from the comfort of your seat onboard an open-top, double-decker bus! Enjoy a tour onboard the Big Bus, and take in the best unobstructed panoramic perspective that our own city has to offer, with a choice of the Yellow ‘City’ OR Red 'Heritage' route.
- Explore the Yellow 'City' Route if you want to see what our great city has to offer, from Clarke Quay, Botanic Gardens, the vibrant Orchard Road and Marina Bay. Explore cutting-edge architectural works including iconic Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade and the National Gallery.
- Discover the Red 'Heritage' Route to observe Singapore’s rich cultural and historical heritage through the sights and sounds of the bustling ethnic enclaves. Along the streets of Chinatown, Kampong Glam and Little India, religious monuments stand proud amidst quaint shophouses. Take a trip down these historical quarters and discover a captivating showcase of Singapore’s mix of timeless and new.
Not all amphibious tours are the same. The Original DUCKtours @ Suntec City is the Singapore Tourism Award Winning Attraction. Climb aboard a refurbished Vietnam War amphibious vehicle for a unique tour of Singapore. Depart from Suntec City, and start your land and water adventure with a big splash into the Marina Bay! Cruise along Marina Bay, where you can admire views of the bustling urban city's skyline and marvel at Singapore's most iconic landmark—the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theatre and the towering Merlion.
Your journey continues as you waddle back onto land and drive past the Singapore Flyer and into the Civic District. There you’ll see the steps of the National Gallery where the Japanese surrendered to the British during WWII, and the War Memorial Park, a tribute to those who gave their lives during WWII's Japanese occupation. End the tour with a loop around the world’s largest water fountain at Suntec City, named the Fountain of Wealth, for good luck!
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Hotel allows 1 child to share existing bedding in the room. 2nd child requires to book extra bed
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay Period: until 30 June 2021
- If your desired stay falls on Closed out dates, you may call or email us and we are glad to recheck the room availability
- Above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons) basis
- Applicable for Singapore Residents and Hongkong Market
- Confirmation is subject to room / tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- Full payment upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no show
- ^ Advance reservation is required for Big Bus or DUCK Tour.
- ^ Guests are required to check in 30 mins prior to boarding
Ramada by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park
16 Ah Hood Road (S) 329982
BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub (Tour boarding point)
3 Temasek Boulevard
#01-330 Suntec Shopping Mall (S) 038983
Hourly departures from 10am to 6pm
Guests are required to check in 30 mins prior to their allocated tour.
DUCKtours (operating hours: 10am – 6pm with hourly departure)
- December 2020 - Daily (Except 1st, 2nd, 8 th, 9th, 15th and 16th December 2020)
- January 2021 - Mon, Fri, Sat & Sun
- February 2021 – 1st, 5th – 8th, 12th – 16th, 18th – 22th, 26th – 28th
- March 2021 - Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun and School Holiday
- April to June 2021 – to be advised again
Big Bus Tour
- December 2020 - Daily (Except 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th December 2020)
- January / February 2021 - Fri, Sat & Sun
- March 2021 - Fri, Sat, Sun and School Holiday
- April to June 2021 – to be advised again
Operating hours for Big Bus Tours will be as follow:
City Tour: 13:30 / 15:30 / 17:30
Heritage Tour: 14:30 / 16:30
Image Credit : Ramada Hotel /Singapore Duck Tours Pte Ltd / Big Bus Singapore City Sightseeing Pte Ltd / Singapore Tourism Board