This Product Listing comprises 2 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Royal Albatross Breakfast Cruise
- S.E.A Aquarium
The date selection above you have to select is for the ROYAL ALBATROSS calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operating days may vary).
Go on a Singapoliday and enjoy our open breezy decks for a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 sail 4 masts traditionally rigged tall ship.
Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca.
You will even get to learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail on board our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
- ^Breakfast cruise on board Royal Albatross
- ^^Admission to S.E.A. Aquarium
Need To Know:
^ Breakfast Cruise on Board Royal Albatross
- Departing Saturday
- Sailing Schedule: 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM
- 1.5 Hour Sailing
- Sailing Schedule:
- 8.30 AM – Boarding of guests
- 9.30 AM – Set Sail / Free and easy with Welcome Drink
- 9.45 AM – Fun Local & Maritime Trivia / Traditional Sailing Showcase / Nautical Coaster Challenge / Origami & Photo Contest
- 10.45 AM – Let’s Celebrate! (Birthdays & Anniversaries, if any)
- 11.00 AM – Return to Berth – Guests to Disembark
- Boarding & Cast-Off Location: Adjacent to SEA Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+
- Maximum of 1 child per parent or guardian
*Sailing dates are opened 6 weeks prior to sailing dates, please check back within 6 weeks for your preferred sail.
English Muffins with Scrambled Eggs / Chicken Sausages / Hashbrown / Side Salad with honey lemon dressing / Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter / Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice and Water
- Operating hours:
- For August 2021:
- Saturday to Monday: 10.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Tuesday to Friday: Closed
- For September 2021:
- Saturday to Tuesday: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Wednesday to Friday: Closed
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the pier and attraction.
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates
Tall Ship Royal Albatross
Home Berth is adjacent to SEA Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island 098269