Go on a Singapoliday and enjoy our open breezy decks for a short fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 sail 4 masts traditionally rigged tall ship.
Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca.
You will even get to learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail on board our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new!
Discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the world’s largest aquarium accredited by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™. Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and immerse yourself in a magical marine world seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
- ^Breakfast cruise on board Royal Albatross
- ^^Admission to S.E.A. Aquarium
Need To Know:
^ Breakfast Cruise on Board Royal Albatross
- Sailing Schedule: 09.30 AM to 11 AM
- Breakfast Menu: English Muffins with Scrambled Eggs / Chicken Sausages / Hashbrown with Smoked / Salmon / Roulade and Side Salad / Fresh Fruit Platter / Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice and Water
- Sailing Schedule:
- 8.30 AM – Boarding of guests
- 9.30 AM – Set Sail / Free and easy with Welcome Drink
- 9.45 AM – Fun Local & Maritime Trivia / Traditional Sailing Showcase / Nautical Coaster Challenge / Origami & Photo Contest
- 10.45 AM – Let’s Celebrate! (Birthdays & Anniversaries, if any)
- 11.00 AM – Return to Berth – Guests to Disembark
- Boarding & Cast-Off Location: Adjacent to SEA Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa
- The child will need to be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18+
- Maximum of 1 child per parent or guardian
^^S.E. A. Aquarium
- 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island (S) 098269
- Operating days: Saturday to Tuesday, 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- The date selection above is indicative. The voucher issued to you can be used for visits on any date. You will need to book your visit on the SEA Aquarium website (https://sdm.rwsentosa.com )
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- No refund for no shows or late arrivals.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Tours are non-refundable once confirmed
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates
- No transfers provided to meeting points
Tall Ship Royal Albatross
Home Berth is adjacent to SEA Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island 098269