Sentosa Bus Tour Go on a 2-hour journey of Sentosa in the comfort of an air-conditioned bus to discover more about the beauty and charm of Sentosa island as well as learn its evolution and transformation into the bustling resort island it is today.
Cable Car Take in the amazing aerial views from Faber Peak Singapore at Mount Faber, Harbourfront and Sentosa island with the only cableway that runs into and within Sentosa. Make a pitstop at Arbora Hilltop Dining for lunch.
Arbora The name “Arbora” is derived from the Latin word "Arbor", which refers to trees. Perched atop the lush greenery of Mount Faber Park, enjoy a meal surrounded by majestic views of the rainforest hillside.
Need to know:
- ^Sentosa Bus Tour
Tour Timing : Daily: 10:00AM / 12:00PM / 2PM / 4PM*
Tour Duration : 2 hours
Meeting Point : Look out for Sentosa friendly guides at the Sentosa Station
Ticketing Counter - opposite Starbucks at Imbiah Lookout Zone.
Tour capacity will be limited to 10 pax in total, divided by sub-groups of 5 pax maximum.
- ^Cable Car Operating Hour : 8.45 AM – 8.30 PM
- ^Arbora Lunch Operating Hour : 12.00 PM – 2.00 PM
- ^Sentosa Bus Tour (2 hour)
- ^Cable Car ride
- ^Set lunch at Arbora
- Guests ages 4-12 years old are considered as child
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Above rates are subject to tours availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per person basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to availability
- Full payment required upon booking
- No refunds will be entertained for any cancellation and no shows
- ^ Advance reservation is required for lunch at Arbora
- ^Sentosa Island Bus Tour is on first come first served basis
Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2, 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore 099203