This Product Listing comprises 2 separate Experiences which can be scheduled on different dates:
- Singapore DUCKTours
- Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Cafe @ Cuscaden Road
The date selection above you have to select is for the Singapore DUCKTours calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operating days may vary).
The Original DUCKtours @ Suntec City is the Singapore Tourism Award Winning Attraction. First in Singapore, an impressive 18-year perfect safety record, and 1 million passengers – nothing comes close to the Original DUCKtours @ Suntec City. This hour-long adventure starts with a city tour of the historical Civic District, before splashing into the water and swimming off like a duck for a picturesque harbor tour.
Climb aboard a refurbished WWII amphibious vehicle from Vietnam for a unique tour of Singapore. Depart from Suntec City, and start your land and water adventure with a big splash into Marina Bay!
Cruise along Marina Bay, where you can admire views of the bustling urban city's skyline and marvel at Singapore's most iconic landmark—the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade Theatre, and the towering Merlion.
Your journey continues as you waddle back onto land and drive past the Singapore Flyer and into the Civic District. There you’ll see the steps of the Old Supreme Court where the British surrendered to the Imperial Japanese army during WWII, and the War Memorial Park, a tribute to those who gave their lives during WWII's Japanese occupation.
End the tour with a loop around the world’s largest water fountain at Suntec City, named the Fountain of Wealth, for good luck!
Hard Rock @ Cuscaden Road
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures that offers a world of culinary experiences for its guests, which makes it the perfect location for a Hard Rock Cafe. The two-story Hard Rock Cafe Singapore is located in the heart of this vibrant city, in its entertainment and retail epicenter.
Choose from a range of mouth-watering international selections, which includes American classics such as the Legendary® Burger and other Rockin' favorites!
- ^Singapore DUCKTours
- ^^Set Lunch (Weekday) at Hard Rock Café (Cuscaden Road)
Need To Know:
^Singapore DUCK Tours:
- January-July 2022 : Operating days - Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- August-December 2022 : Operating days - Mon, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Additional operating days - 3 May (Tue) / 31 May (Tue) / 7, 14, 21, 28 Jun (Tue)
- Guests are to check-in 30 minutes prior to tour timing
- Simply present your e-Ticket to staff for the exchange of tickets
- Your experience includes an exciting and educational audio broadcast tour in English. Kindly note that 'Live' guided tours are currently unavailable as part of our precautionary measures to keep our guests safe
- Operates weather and road conditions permitting. During road closures or events, the tour may be rerouted.
- Tour departs hourly on the hour from 10:00 to 18:00 daily (please indicate preferred slot in your booking). Advance reservation is required. Strictly subject to availability.
- You are not allowed to consume food or drinks on board the DUCKtours.
- DUCKtours are not wheelchair accessible. Guests will need to go up a short staircase in order to board the craft.
- Pregnant guests may wish to consult their medical practitioners before boarding the craft.
- Strollers may be kept at our counter, subject to available space
- Children aged 2 years and under will require a Toddler ticket at $13 payable at BIG BUS & DUCK counter.
- Tours depart from BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub @ Suntec
^^Hard Rock Cafe - Cuscaden Road (Orchard)
- Available for late lunch dining on Monday to Friday - between 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM, except for Public Holidays, Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve : 15 Apr / 01-03 May / 15-16 May / 10-11 Jul / 09 Aug / 24 Oct / 24-26 Dec, 31 Dec
- 20% Discount on purchase of HRC merchandise
- Advance reservation is required. Strictly subject to availability.
Hard Rock Cafe Set Menu:
Soup of the day / Main Course / Haagen-Dazs ice-cream
Child Policy :
- Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attraction and restaurant.
Optional transfer rate to/from the meeting point:
S$ 65 nett per van per way (12-seater -driver assistance only)
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore Dollars, nett and on per person basis
- Validity: From 01 January 2022 to 31 December 2022
- Full payment will be required upon booking.
- Purchase is non-refundable once confirmed.
- No refund for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice should local attractions increase their rates.
BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub (DUCK Tour boarding point)
3 Temasek Boulevard
#01-330 Suntec Shopping Mall (S) 038983
Hard Rock Cafe
50 Cuscaden Road, HPL House, #02-01 (S) 249724
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
Contact us for private tours quotes (FITs, Groups, Corporates) or any other queries.
Image Credit: Singapore DUCKTours/ Hard Rock Cafe
Updated : 08/02/2022
Reference : OJ3