This Product Listing comprises 3 separate Experiences which can be booked on different dates:
- Singapore Flyer
- Virtual Realms
- Saffron Set Dinner
The date selection above you have to select is for the Singapore Flyer calendar. Do drop us an email or phone call to arrange the other inclusion (operation days may vary).
Looking for some of the best views in Singapore? Whip out your phone or camera and snap away while enjoying the spectacular views of the city skyline and even neighbouring countries.
Accompanying you like a tour guide 165 metres up in the sky, FLYER 360+ brings you fun facts about Singapore. Get acquainted with places of interest with the in-capsule audio guide before you explore them on foot. Dive deeper when you tap and swipe the tablets in our capsules to check out then-and-now pictures or watch festive videos of storied districts like Little India and Chinatown.
With its global premiere at ArtScience Museum, Virtual Realms: Videogames Transformed pairs six of the world's most acclaimed videogame developers with six leading media design studios to create a series of large-scale, immersive installations. By moving video games from the screen to the museum gallery, this exhibition presents 21st-century game design as a unique form of contemporary art.
Located at the iconic Singapore Flyer, Bhandari’s Saffron introduces authentic North Indian Cuisines and also Indian-Chinese Cuisines
- ^Singapore Flyer Admission Ticket
- ^^ Virtual Realms
- ^^ Set dinner at Bhandari’s Saffron
Need To Know:
Note: All operating days/hours are subject to change without prior notice
^ Singapore Flyer
Your Singapore Flyer ticket includes:
- One rotation (30 minutes) on the Singapore Flyer in a shared capsule
- An in-capsule audio guide and interactive screens to discover the past, present and future of Singapore
- Operating Days: Thursday - Sunday and on Public Holidays
First flight: 3 pm
Last flight: 9:30pm
- (Our flight operations are closed on Monday - Wednesday)
Before You Visit
Guests are strongly encouraged to take a look at the Welcome Guide that we have prepared, click hereto view.
^^Virtual Realms at ArtScience Museum:
- Operating Hours:
- Daily 10.00 AM - 7.00 PM
- [LAST ENTRY: 6.00 PM]
- The exhibition is available till 09 January 2022
- Timeslot booking is required for tickets purchased through travel agents and/or third-party agents.
- Guests must secure a timeslot based on the date reflected on their purchased tickets.
- Please secure your desired visit date and timeslot at https://ticket.marinabaysands.com/mbs/booking/asmvrvtsrdl2021?promocode=asmvrvtsr2021# prior to visiting the exhibitions.
- You will be required to present both the timeslot booking confirmation and your e-ticket(s) for verification checks prior to entry. Please note that in the event you do not secure a timeslot in advance, you may be required to wait for the next available timeslot or risk not being able to enter the exhibition(s) due to maximum capacity.
- No refund or exchange on unused tickets.
- Flash photography, video recordings, and audio recordings of the exhibitions are strictly prohibited. Visitors found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscated.
- Visitors are requested to switch their mobile phones to silent mode before entering the Museum.
- Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to deny entry to visitors suspected of breach of Terms & Conditions of sale and entry.
- Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the promotion without prior notice.
- Other Museum T&Cs apply
^^^Set Dinner at Bhandari’s Saffron
- Set Dinner Menu (click here)
- Operating Days: Thursday - Sunday from 5:30 to 10:00 PM
- (Closed on Monday - Wednesday)
Guests aged 3-12 years old are considered as child
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the attractions
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
- Advanced Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
30 Raffles Avenue Singapore 039803
Art Science Museum
6 Bayfront Avenue (S) 018974
30 Raffles Avenue, #02-01 Singapore Flyer, Singapore 039803