The St. Regis Singapore is the apotheosis of luxury, offering renowned bespoke services and refined timelessness in the heart of our downtown, tropical island state. Our hotel boasts other impressive debuts, such as an exclusive Remède Spa.
Immerse yourself in our private art collection, featuring sculptures by celebrated Colombian artist Fernando Botero, a sketch by Spanish artist Joan Miró and a painting by national treasure Chen Wen Hsi. These priceless, original pieces have been painstakingly selected to complement the sophistication of our interiors, inspiring a visually and sensually enthralling experience in every room and venue.
Guests are invited to stay active in our well-equipped fitness centre. Along with visits to our paradisiacal rooftop pool and premier spa, your stay at The St. Regis Singapore will undoubtedly be a lavish, memorable experience.
The St. Regis Singapore is an SG Clean certified establishment. The SG Clean program bears testament of the hotel's dedication towards meeting stringent standards of hygiene and sanitation within its premises to safeguard public health.
Hard Rock @ Cuscaden Road
Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures that offers a world of culinary experiences for its guests, which makes it the perfect location for a Hard Rock Cafe. The two-story Hard Rock Cafe Singapore is located in the heart of this vibrant city, in its entertainment and retail epicenter..
- One-night stay at Executive Deluxe Room for 2 persons on twin share basis
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- ^3 Course Set Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe - Cuscaden PLUS limited Edition HRC Mask
- True Blue's Origin Experience (Truly Authentic Peranakan Experiences)
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
Hard Rock Cafe - Cuscaden
- Availability: Monday – Friday (except public holidays)
- Lunch Timing : Hard Rock Café @ Cuscaden Road : 11.30AM – 3.00PM
Limited edition souvenirs (while stocks last)
- For purchase from 01 November to 31 December, lunch redeem latest 31 March 2021 - Limited Edition HRC Mask
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available with additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered as adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check -out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 9665 6292 / (65) 8873 6500
- Stay period: 03 January to 31 March 2021
- Above rates are subject to rooms availability at the time of booking request
- Prices are in Singapore dollars, nett on per package (2 persons) basis
- Packages are applicable to Singaporeans / Permanent Resident / long term pass holders
- Confirmation is subject to room / tour availability
- Package inclusions are to be redeemed within staycation date and cannot be carried forward to a later date
- confirmation, unless stated otherwise
- Full Payment Upon Booking
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation and no shows
- ^Advance reservation is required for lunch at Hard Rock Café
The St. Regis Singapore
29 Tanglin Road (S) 247911
Hard Rock Café
Address: 50 Cuscaden Road, HPL House #02-01, 249724