STRAITS CHINESE RESTAURANT
Located at Cecil Street, Straits Chinese Nonya Restaurant is one of three establishments by Guan Hoe Soon, the oldest Nonya Restaurant in Singapore, located in Singapore's Central Business District area since 1984.
Using secret recipes handed down through the generations, the restaurant offers a wide selection of dishes that maintain the original taste of an Authentic Peranakan cuisine, using only the freshest ingredients and spices. Straits Chinese Nonya Restaurant is part of a restaurant list featured in Michelin Guide Singapore.
- Straits Chinese Restaurant Popiah Workshop (1.5hr)
- Makan Kecil
- D.I.Y Nonya PoPiah
- Rempah Udang
- Ayam Curry
- Blue Pea Rice
- Chendol (dessert)
Need To Know:
Straits Chinese Restaurant Popiah Workshop
- The workshop is suitable for children from 4 years old & above
Not suitable for wheelchaired guests
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time:
- Batch 1: 11.00 AM – 12.30 PM
- Batch 2: 5.30 PM – 7.00 PM
- Meeting point: Straits Chinese Restaurant
- Address: 133 Cecil St #B1-01 Keck Seng Tower S (069535)
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour schedule
- Transfers: Please make your own way to the meeting point
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
Please contact us for private group booking.
- Advance Booking is required. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per person basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for no shows/late arrivals
- Rates are subject to change with two weeks’ notice (should local attractions increase their rates.
- A minimum of 2 consolidated guests (vaccinated) is required for the experience to commence. We reserve the right to reschedule your booking date or provide you with a refund if the minimum number of guests is not met for your booking date.
Straits Chinese Restaurant
133 Cecil St #B1-01 Keck Seng Tower (S) 069535