Mandarin Orchard Singapore is an icon of world-class Asian hospitality in Singapore. The hotel’s 1,077 guest rooms and suites offer views of the city skyline, complemented by bespoke amenities, versatile meeting facilities, and a vibrant lineup of restaurants that includes two Michelin-star Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro.
Right on the doorstep of Mandarin Orchard Singapore is the high-end shopping destination, Mandarin Gallery, making for an all-encompassing retail and hospitality experience for guests of the hotel.
Mandarin Orchard Singapore and its restaurants—Triple Three, Chatterbox, and Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro, have been awarded the SG Clean quality mark by Singapore Tourism Board and Enterprise Singapore. The mark is given after an assessment by a third-party auditor based on a sector-specific checklist of requirements for sanitation and hygiene standards within the premises. SG Clean signals that our Hotel and restaurants implement robust precautionary measures, including Safe Management Measures, to minimize the spread of infection.
Across all operations at Mandarin Orchard Singapore, we adhere to stringent Safe Management standards on contact tracing and temperature screening, queue and crowd management, table and seating arrangement, as well as rigorous cleaning and hygiene protocols.
This package includes breakfasts, and Gardens by the Bay Admission Tickets for 2 Persons
Explore plant life from around the world. From diverse species in the Cooled Conservatories to towering vertical gardens and much more, discover a world where wonder blooms at Gardens by the Bay
Step into the Flower Dome and stand in awe of nature. Spectacular ad innovative, it is the largest glass greenhouse in the world as listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records! Be amazed by changing display of flowers and plants from the Mediterranean and semi–arid regions.
Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in breathtaking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. And learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment.
- One-night stay at Deluxe Room on twin sharing
- Weekday stay : between Monday to Thursday nights OR
- Weekend stay : between Sunday to Thursday nights
- Breakfast for 2 persons
- ^Gardens by the Bay Admission ticket to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest for 2 persons
- Swimming Pool
Need To Know:
^Gardens by the Bay
- Operating Hours :
- (Flower Dome & Cloud Forest): Daily, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Closure Dates for Maintenance:
- Cloud Forest: 22 Nov / 13 Dec 2021
- Flower Dome: 23 Nov / 14 Dec 2021
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date to Gardens by the Bay to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- You will need to book your visit to the Gardens by the Bay website (click here).
Additional Hotel Information:
3rd Person / Extra Bed Policy
- Extra beds are available at an additional cost
- For more details, please contact us directly
- Maximum per room 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old
- Guests aged 12+ are considered adults
Check-in & Check-out Time
- Standard hotel check-in after 3:00 PM
- Standard hotel check-out time latest 11:00 AM
For Booking Enquiries:
Contact: (65) 8873 6500
Click HERE to contact us directly for booking
- Stay period: now until 30 November, 2021
Advance Booking is required. Please contact us directly for booking. Confirmation is subject to availability.
- Rates are based on 1 night stay
- WEEKDAY STAY : starting from Sunday to Thursday nights
- WEEKEND STAY: starting from Friday to Saturday nights
- Prices are in Singapore dollar, nett on per package basis
- Full payment will be required upon booking
- Booking is non-refundable once confirmed
- No refund for any cancellations/no shows/late arrivals
- Promotion is strictly for local residents in Singapore only
Mandarin Orchard Singapore
333 Orchard Road (S) 238867
Gardens by the Bay
18 Marina Gardens Drive (S) 018953